PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm having panic attacks

The Lone Assassin
August 19th, 2014, 05:36 PM
So here is the deal. I keep getting worried and panic over small things. I sometimes have intence fear and worry for no reason. And I don't know why. This is only resent but its bad enough for me to be concerned

Here's an example: I'm in air cadets. And in a few days, I'm going to stay at an RAF base for a week. I have nothing to be worried about. Yet I am scared shitless of going.

Another: sometimes when I hear sounds I panic over it. Thinking something's going to happen. When nothing ever does.

I just don't get it. I can't understand why I get so worked up over silly things. But I just want to confirm my suspicions. Am I having Panic Attacks? I need to know ASAP so I can go to someone and sort it out before it gets worse.

ksdnfkfr
August 19th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Yeah sure sounds like it to me. a panic attack is your brain having a false signal to panic. so that's why you panic over nothing. talk to a doc about it. but don't worry, while they feel awful they are not usually dangerous in any way. sometimes things can cause it like being too low in electorates (remedy, drink Gatorade). that's why it's best to get it checked by a doc. I know about this because I have had panic attacks and generalized anxiety my whole life.