PDA

View Full Version : Motivation for those being bullied

plebble
August 19th, 2014, 03:50 PM
This guy has a point, you are better than the bullies. https://vine.co/v/MYUmmeDX3nh

Body odah Man
August 20th, 2014, 12:47 PM
I've been bullied a lot in 7th Grade. That shit stays with you you know?

plebble
August 20th, 2014, 05:20 PM
I've been bullied a lot in 7th Grade. That shit stays with you you know?

Yeah... I was bullied physically between the ages of 12-14, but I was emotionally strong and managed to get through it. Yes it does stay with you

Body odah Man
August 21st, 2014, 12:39 PM
Yeah... I was bullied physically between the ages of 12-14, but I was emotionally strong and managed to get through it. Yes it does stay with you

Wow. Physical bullying sucks :(
I was emotionally/mentally bullied. I feel for you.

plebble
August 21st, 2014, 05:07 PM
Wow. Physical bullying sucks :(
I was emotionally/mentally bullied. I feel for you.

Sometimes mental bullying is worse than physical bullying, I feel for you too

Feraligatr
August 21st, 2014, 11:08 PM
I was bullied every year until I transferred school districts. My old school sucked.

JacobIN
October 1st, 2014, 07:55 PM
I was once bullied. Three jack asses came behind me and slammed me into a locker.

I turn around, grabbed one, shoved him into a door and punched him in the eye. Left two welts the size of chicken eggs above and below his eye. This happened in seventh grade.

I am now a Junior in High school (11th grade for the foreigners) and have not ever been bullied again.

Point is, if you can fight back, kick his ass and teach him a lesson. If you cant, I am willing to bet you are smarter than him, so just trick him into kicking his own ass.

This doesnt mean you are stopping to his level. It just means your teaching him a lesson.

TheN3rdyOutcast
October 1st, 2014, 08:30 PM
All the way from 3rd to 9th grade. It was bad, and then I started making plans to hang myself in the place that I hated most. School. 9th grade is when I made my first two suicide attempts, all out of the cruelness of my fellow humans.

I'd have tried to laugh, but I couldn't find the strength to see beyond the situation.

Wyatt 13
October 16th, 2014, 02:53 PM
I was once bullied. Three jack asses came behind me and slammed me into a locker.

I turn around, grabbed one, shoved him into a door and punched him in the eye. Left two welts the size of chicken eggs above and below his eye. This happened in seventh grade.

I am now a Junior in High school (11th grade for the foreigners) and have not ever been bullied again.

Point is, if you can fight back, kick his ass and teach him a lesson. If you cant, I am willing to bet you are smarter than him, so just trick him into kicking his own ass.

This doesnt mean you are stopping to his level. It just means your teaching him a lesson.

I agree with you man, I fight back.

Feraligatr
October 16th, 2014, 08:40 PM
I was bullied, too. It sucks, but I stood up for myself.

Body odah Man
October 19th, 2014, 04:53 AM
I was bullied, too. It sucks, but I stood up for myself.

Respect. That is really really hard to do.

Feraligatr
October 19th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Respect. That is really really hard to do.

Yes, but you can only take the bullying for so long.

Body odah Man
October 19th, 2014, 01:09 PM
Yes, but you can only take the bullying for so long.

Yeah, but when I was bullied I ended up ignoring it and smothering it psychologically. I didn't rlly fight back I'm afraid. So if you did I respect that

JoeDangit
November 12th, 2014, 12:11 AM
There's always that one person that will help you. Just look for him/her. You'll know when you find them.

Uranus
November 12th, 2014, 04:27 PM
If people are trying to bring you DOWN,it only means that you're above them.

I fully agree with you!
The reason alot bully is because they're seeking attention.

notjustarandomgirl
January 24th, 2015, 04:25 PM
thx typho ur da best