PDA

View Full Version : You're All Great

plebble
August 18th, 2014, 08:48 PM
I love you guys so much, you feel like my second family to me although you're all anonymous people in many different parts of the world that have no idea who each other are. Whenever I'm feeling down I always know that I have this place to come to for help, even if I don't get the help I want, I'm always grateful. I just wish I could meet you all but that's unlikely.

Dark Unicorn
August 19th, 2014, 07:05 AM
I love you guys so much, you feel like my second family to me although you're all anonymous people in many different parts of the world that have no idea who each other are. Whenever I'm feeling down I always know that I have this place to come to for help, even if I don't get the help I want, I'm always grateful. I just wish I could meet you all but that's unlikely.

Oh my gosh!This just made my day.Although this is my first encounter with you I kinda feel like you were talking to me personally(crazy right?)I appreciate this.We all do we send the love right back in intensely choking amounts.Thank you for this.VT is definitely a beautiful gift.

plebble
August 19th, 2014, 03:45 PM
Oh my gosh!This just made my day.Although this is my first encounter with you I kinda feel like you were talking to me personally(crazy right?)I appreciate this.We all do we send the love right back in intensely choking amounts.Thank you for this.VT is definitely a beautiful gift.

I only speak the truth of how I feel about everyone here