PDA

View Full Version : If you feel depressed...

Body odah Man
August 17th, 2014, 01:07 PM
If you feel depressed check out the little children playing in the daylight or at the parks. There's something about seeing little children happy, sweet and innocent that gladdens the heart and soul and makes you think...'maybe the world isn't so bad after all.' The children seem to me a blessing from God so if u feel depressed be around the children. You'll feel better

metallic_pink
August 17th, 2014, 07:01 PM
So true. Although they usually get on my nerves, generally, I love hanging out with my nephew and niece and find that they are indeed special and fun.

Body odah Man
August 18th, 2014, 04:45 AM
So true. Although they usually get on my nerves, generally, I love hanging out with my nephew and niece and find that they are indeed special and fun.

yeah. I get what you mean.

Elysium
August 18th, 2014, 05:44 AM
This is why I work at a summer day camp.

Body odah Man
August 18th, 2014, 12:33 PM
This is why I work at a summer day camp.

Wow, that sounds sooo awesome :)

Dark Unicorn
August 18th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Awww kids are so cute.Spent last Saturday with my little niece.So precious.

Body odah Man
August 19th, 2014, 04:49 AM
Awww kids are so cute.Spent last Saturday with my little niece.So precious.

Sounds really sweet.

Feraligatr
August 19th, 2014, 05:37 AM
I love seeing children happy. It makes me happy. It's like happiness is contagious.

Body odah Man
August 21st, 2014, 12:40 PM
@^
That could be it maybe

Feraligatr
August 24th, 2014, 08:21 AM
That is what my school therapist told me.

Body odah Man
August 24th, 2014, 12:31 PM
That is what my school therapist told me.

You've had, or have, school therapists too? That sucks. They can be helpful but it's just too sad to realize you have to see them to be happy or because your life is so harsh.

Feraligatr
August 24th, 2014, 11:23 PM
My life isn't really harsh. I eat lunch with her on Tuesday and Thursday. That's when I see her.

Body odah Man
August 25th, 2014, 12:42 PM
My life isn't really harsh. I eat lunch with her on Tuesday and Thursday. That's when I see her.

I'm glad that it isn't harsh :)

Feraligatr
August 25th, 2014, 01:33 PM
I'm glad that it isn't harsh :)

The therapist is mean sometimes. She assumes things with no evidence. I think she stalks me because she always seems to appear outside my periods.

Body odah Man
August 26th, 2014, 12:50 PM
The therapist is mean sometimes. She assumes things with no evidence. I think she stalks me because she always seems to appear outside my periods.

Oh yeah, I remember some threads you made on the subject. It sucks that she's stalkin you and bein mean to ya. A therapist shouldn't be like that at all. Mebbe you should refer it to principal (if it's rlly bad)?

Feraligatr
August 26th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Oh yeah, I remember some threads you made on the subject. It sucks that she's stalkin you and bein mean to ya. A therapist shouldn't be like that at all. Mebbe you should refer it to principal (if it's rlly bad)?
I'll do that. I just feel uncomfortable when she is standing outside my classes for no reason.

Body odah Man
August 26th, 2014, 01:29 PM
I'll do that. I just feel uncomfortable when she is standing outside my classes for no reason.

I can imagine. It's pretty major and hardcore for her to do that.

Feraligatr
August 26th, 2014, 03:11 PM

I can imagine. It's pretty major and hardcore for her to do that.

Yeah. She said I was stalking this girl. If anything, the therapist is stalking me. She is also homophobic, which pisses me off.

Ben_Frost
August 26th, 2014, 10:42 PM
I've been working at a pediatry ward while volunteering for night shifts, I haven't seen what is so joyful about children yet, but I know it feels good to watch them sleep, and see them leave the hospital with a big smile and all healthy.

Body odah Man
August 28th, 2014, 01:02 PM
I've been working at a pediatry ward while volunteering for night shifts, I haven't seen what is so joyful about children yet, but I know it feels good to watch them sleep, and see them leave the hospital with a big smile and all healthy.

What you just described IS what's good about children ;)

dreamofdante
August 28th, 2014, 09:45 PM
If you feel depressed check out the little children playing in the daylight or at the parks. There's something about seeing little children happy, sweet and innocent that gladdens the heart and soul and makes you think...'maybe the world isn't so bad after all.' The children seem to me a blessing from God so if u feel depressed be around the children. You'll feel better

If I'm honest, that depresses me more because I know I'll never have any.

Body odah Man
August 31st, 2014, 02:59 PM
If I'm honest, that depresses me more because I know I'll never have any.

Awww, Don't say that man! There's always a chance you know. Just keep having hope :)

dreamofdante
August 31st, 2014, 03:02 PM
Awww, Don't say that man! There's always a chance you know. Just keep having hope :)

There's really not much hope, pal.

Body odah Man
August 31st, 2014, 03:10 PM
There's really not much hope, pal.

:( I'm sorry to hear that man. I didn't mean to make this thread to upset you or make you unhappy. I hope things improve for you though man; I really do

dreamofdante
August 31st, 2014, 03:14 PM
:( I'm sorry to hear that man. I didn't mean to make this thread to upset you or make you unhappy. I hope things improve for you though man; I really do

I know you didn't. No need to apologize man. You had good intentions. Things will never improve though.

Body odah Man
September 7th, 2014, 02:18 PM
I know you didn't. No need to apologize man. You had good intentions. Things will never improve though.

:(
I am rlly sorry to hear that, believe me. I hope you'll be able to accept it one day if it really is set in stone.

dreamofdante
September 7th, 2014, 02:21 PM
:(
I am rlly sorry to hear that, believe me. I hope you'll be able to accept it one day if it really is set in stone.

I never will.

CrazyPerson101
October 23rd, 2014, 03:43 AM
Anything and Everything is different within the eyes of a child, the world is a perfect place and everything is great. Not everything is as it seems, A child is so innocent and they brighten up the world, some of what they say is funny and can brighten anyone's day :)

Thanks for posting this :)

Body odah Man
October 23rd, 2014, 01:01 PM
Anything and Everything is different within the eyes of a child, the world is a perfect place and everything is great. Not everything is as it seems, A child is so innocent and they brighten up the world, some of what they say is funny and can brighten anyone's day :)

Thanks for posting this :)

So true. You sum it up so well :)

CrazyPerson101
October 23rd, 2014, 02:55 PM
So true. You sum it up so well :)

Yeah and Thanks :3

Karkat
October 23rd, 2014, 04:59 PM
I remember what it was like to be a little kid. It's funny- I actually had kind of a crappy life at times, but I had so much... Joy in me.

I wish I could go back to that.

It is nice to see it in kids nowadays though. :) It's good to know that they have the ability to experience it. Hell, when you're a kid, you should be able to be a kid, and you shouldn't have to be anything more.

CrazyPerson101
October 24th, 2014, 01:31 AM
I remember what it was like to be a little kid. It's funny- I actually had kind of a crappy life at times, but I had so much... Joy in me.

It is nice to see it in kids nowadays though. :) It's good to know that they have the ability to experience it. Hell, when you're a kid, you should be able to be a kid, and you shouldn't have to be anything more.

Me too... life seemed easier and not as dangerous when I was a kid. Now that im older, its like ... Dayum... the real world SUCKS :/

Body odah Man
October 24th, 2014, 12:54 PM

Me too... life seemed easier and not as dangerous when I was a kid. Now that im older, its like ... Dayum... the real world SUCKS :/

I agree with you both.

CrazyPerson101
October 24th, 2014, 01:51 PM
I agree with you both.

Mentally were not children.... most of the time, it we are children t heart. That being said, tap into your inner child. Laugh at things like : poop or doodie or something, fart and laugh ... idk what it is about it but children find it funny

Body odah Man
October 25th, 2014, 05:02 AM
Mentally were not children.... most of the time, it we are children t heart. That being said, tap into your inner child. Laugh at things like : poop or doodie or something, fart and laugh ... idk what it is about it but children find it funny

Every year my inner child seems further and further away :(
But I'll try.