PDA

View Full Version : King of the Hill

TheN3rdyOutcast
August 16th, 2014, 01:44 PM
I'm surprised there wasn't an active game of this going, or a game at all.

What you have to do is get the above poster off of the hill anyway you can and claim it as your own by saying "My Hill!!!", anything goes, except killing. NO KILLING. But other than that you can use anything that you cook up in your imagination. I'll start.

I plant my flag at the top of the hill.

My Hill!!!

TheN3rdyOutcast
August 25th, 2014, 07:53 PM
*bumped in the hope of getting some replies :cry2: *

Broken Toy
August 25th, 2014, 08:04 PM
i burn your flag and sit on top of the hill

Typhlosion
August 26th, 2014, 09:22 PM
Fine.

I throw some bait down the hill and Brandon catches it. The hill is mine.

Broken Toy
August 27th, 2014, 08:03 AM
i use the bait to catch salmon. i then get the salmon to follow me up the hill and attack you.
i claim the hill when you are fending off salmon

Hudor
August 27th, 2014, 09:48 AM
I will bring along my pet grizzly-bear to deal with all three.

The hill is mine :hippie:

Remora
August 27th, 2014, 10:00 AM
I tacklepounce everything that breathes and take a box to the hill to sit in.

The hill is my pillow.

CosmicNoodle
August 27th, 2014, 11:02 AM
I burn your box and tie you up, your incapacitated and the hill is mine...bitch

Remora
August 27th, 2014, 11:03 AM
I bite through the rope as i turn into a fucking liger and activate cute cat eyes to get you to go off the hill and give me a place to sit.

Hudor
August 27th, 2014, 11:39 AM
i wave a ball of wool and throw it off the hill with you bounding after it.
The hill is mine.

Remora
August 27th, 2014, 11:41 AM
I pick up the ball of wool, swing it around me like a lasso and tie you with it; then i pull you off the hill using my teeth and go back to sitting on my chair.

Hudor
August 27th, 2014, 12:40 PM
I climb back with the wool rope you have in your mouth still and tickle you till you fall off the hill laughing. Then i set up my 2 minute inflatable fortress

CosmicNoodle
August 27th, 2014, 12:44 PM
I burst your fort with a pin and tie you up with Floofs wool, and whilst I'm at it knock floof out and tie him up with you, using Un-chewable nilon rope.

Remora
August 27th, 2014, 02:21 PM
I suddenly activate one of my magic cat powers where i would fit trough your ear because cats are fucking agile as shit, freeing me from the nylon* rope, then insult you over a typo in something you posted into VT so you run away crying, once again claiming my position on top of the mountain

(i'm sorry if i did insult you or anything asdf)

Broken Toy
August 27th, 2014, 04:49 PM
i bring a bath to the top of the hill and throw you in. your cat powers are disgusted and you are weak enough for me to kick you off the hill. i put up my sun lounger and work on my tan

Remora
August 27th, 2014, 05:02 PM
I call in my army of seagulls to take many shits on you so that you flee and i am allowed back on.

Hudor
August 28th, 2014, 08:56 AM
Well since I was still on the hill and no one bothered to throw me off, I sneak up behind you and yell BOO! into your super-sensitive ears, making you flee. The hill has been mined. ;)

Typhlosion
August 28th, 2014, 09:21 AM
I look at your coal mine, find a pickaxe, and break the rock you were standing on.

Seems like no one is on top the hill anymore. Victory!

Luminous
August 28th, 2014, 09:25 AM
I sneak up behind you, and whisper in your ear "Boo!" You're so terrified you fall and roll down the hill, leaving me alone at the top.
My hill!

Typhlosion
August 28th, 2014, 09:35 AM
I sneak up behind you and yell BOO! into your super-sensitive ears
I sneak up behind you, and whisper in your ear "Boo!"

Wait a minute...

I climb up the hill and offer a deal to both rule the hill, which you accept. After many years, I just push you off, deal broken, hill's mine.

Luminous
August 28th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Wow, I swear I actually never saw that, I didn't read most of these..

I get very upset with you about the deal but I suspected something may be going on the whole time and I had a back up plan. To carry it out I took my bow and arrows out from my bag and started shooting all around you, scaring you off the hill. Once you were off I chased you and hit you on the head with the bow. I climb back up to the top. This hill is now mine!

Hudor
August 28th, 2014, 09:45 AM
I deceive you into leaving the hill for a bigger one which later turns out to be a bill-board. The hill is mine for now

ConsiderMeDead
August 28th, 2014, 09:50 AM
I got wiley coyote to give u a giant magnet and i had one of the magnet cranes from junk yards and lifted u up and dropped u in a river full of crocodiles and then roadrunner gave me a ride to the top and lastly i kicked him off the hill and yelled THIS IS SPARTA!!!! MY HILLLLL!!!

Typhlosion
August 28th, 2014, 10:06 AM
During the night, I ransack your stuff and put them at the bottom of the hill. While you're going to get your stuff, my throne arises once more!

jacko
August 28th, 2014, 10:26 AM
I hire a tank, go up the hill in it and run over your throne. While you go to get a new throne, I claim the hill. The hill is mine!

Typhlosion
August 28th, 2014, 10:33 AM
I find a genie lamp. I wished to be the king.

Bam! I'm the king of the hill! With an army tank!!!

Hudor
August 29th, 2014, 09:00 AM
The genie turns out to be my school-time buddy. Bam! I'm reinstated on the hill while Mr. Alex gets a ride to Antarctica with his army tank.

TheN3rdyOutcast
August 29th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Using my portal gun, I shoot a portal under you and send you off somewhere far away, then I climb to the top of the hill.

PythonProject
August 29th, 2014, 05:35 PM
I kidnap your cat and bam! The hills mine :D

Hudor
August 30th, 2014, 09:12 AM
I take a python out of my trouser pockets and it wraps around you, then I stuff you both back into the pocket and throw the trousers away. Some cost to gain the hill...

Typhlosion
August 30th, 2014, 11:14 AM
I bring a Penguin from Antarctica and sell it to you for Hill rights!

I am king once more!

Hudor
August 30th, 2014, 12:25 PM
I feed the penguin the money and it gets severe gastric problems. Then I ask it to burp in your face and you're blown to the Sahara desert.

The hill is mine and so is the penguin.

TheN3rdyOutcast
August 30th, 2014, 01:11 PM
While your sleeping, I rub you with raw fish, and when you wake up, the penguin shases you off, thinking you're a giant fish.
MY HILL!!!

Remora
August 30th, 2014, 01:24 PM
I unzip the penguin suit and telepounce behind you, gently pushing you off the hill, then beeing cute and adorable and having puppy eyes and laying down like a gentlecat.
My hill.

Typhlosion
August 30th, 2014, 04:04 PM
I make a bigger hill out of the dunes and the sand in the Saharan desert.
My hill!

:teehee: Hohohohoho ~

Hudor
August 31st, 2014, 01:27 AM
I let a mouse loose and Floof goes houncing after it. Then i pack the hill and fly to the Sahara desert. I install it there, take out a table-fan and blow a sand-hill and a certain fire-pokemon away.

The hill is hot enough for roasting but mine nevertheless.

Remora
August 31st, 2014, 01:36 AM
I become an Egyptian Mau and sneak up to you, then proceed to settle myself on the bottom of the hill and aim for your face. I fire a rapid sequence of rotten fish and fish skeletons at you, slowly but surely pushing you off the hill.

I then proceed to plant myself on top of the hill, becoming an Turkish Angora and using my tail as umbrella.

My hill.

Typhlosion
August 31st, 2014, 08:17 PM
Typhlosion throws catnip down the hill! It's super effective!

Floof has fled from battle! Hill is mine!

TheN3rdyOutcast
August 31st, 2014, 09:26 PM
I capture you with a master ball and set you free thousands of miles away.

My hill.

Typhlosion
September 1st, 2014, 09:05 AM
I send my trusty dog to snatch the masterball for me.

http://img-9gag-lol.9cache.com/photo/aPyGXyq_460sa_v1.gif

With it, I now choose Lugia and tell it to Fly you away to the furthest PokéCenter. In your absence, I casually climb the hill and victory is mine!

Hudor
September 1st, 2014, 09:53 AM
I bring a beautiful bitch and your dog leaves your side to attend to it. Then i challenge you to a Pokemon challenge, win and force you to leave.

TheN3rdyOutcast
September 1st, 2014, 10:18 AM
Using my warlock powers I turn you into a chew toy, and the dogs come back and carry you away, leaving the hill all to me.

My HILL!!!

Typhlosion
September 1st, 2014, 02:38 PM
http://comicsandcosplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/metal-gear-solid-box.gif

I creep up to you in a box, and paralyze you when you least expect it. I then put you into the box and throw that box into the sea.

The hill has been claimed.

Gamma Male
September 1st, 2014, 10:13 PM
I come up to you in an even bigger box and attempt to do the same. But you figure out what I'm doing because you know about the box ruse, so I just step out and slap you repeatedly until you fall off the hill.

Ma hiel!

Typhlosion
September 21st, 2014, 08:17 AM
As I creep slowly back up, ina 20-day journey, to see that Don is not taking appropriate care of his hill, and is distracted with other posts. As swift as a snap of the finger, I casually sit upon Don's throne.

The hill is mine...

Remora
September 21st, 2014, 08:33 AM
I point out the throne still has Donald's name written on it, causing Alex to be given an identity crisis. He stumbles off the hill, confused.

My hill.

Typhlosion
September 25th, 2014, 08:45 AM
I build I giant cat temple, and Floof goes to check it out

My hill!