PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully inspirational but I don't know

Dark Unicorn
August 8th, 2014, 07:00 PM
Maybe the reason you don't feel like you belong here is that you are not from here.Maybe the curls in your hair were borrowed from the ocean,and the glow in your skin was left there when dawn danced into being.Maybe the whites of your eyes are night kisses from stars and the paleness of your soul came from a perfect full moon.Maybe the reason you feel you don't belong here is that you belong with the stars and the moon in the rainbow heavens.

Rayquaza
August 8th, 2014, 07:11 PM
This...was actually really surprsingly nice to hear. I actually feel a lot better reading this.

I thought that was a beautiful bit of text there. Have you ever considered turning this into a poem? ^-^

Dark Unicorn
August 15th, 2014, 11:13 AM
This...was actually really surprsingly nice to hear. I actually feel a lot better reading this.

I thought that was a beautiful bit of text there. Have you ever considered turning this into a poem? ^-^

Oh I'm glad you liked it and thank you so much for the lovely comment.I have not actually but I'm flattered you think it could qualify.Thanks again:)

thermid
August 16th, 2014, 02:07 AM
Thats totally awesome!! It definitely didnt go where i thought it would go. did you come up with this? if you did, good job!

Dark Unicorn
August 16th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Thats totally awesome!! It definitely didnt go where i thought it would go. did you come up with this? if you did, good job!

I did actually.Thank you.

Body odah Man
August 17th, 2014, 12:59 PM
It's good and sweet :)

Dark Unicorn
August 17th, 2014, 01:49 PM
It's good and sweet :)

Thank you.You're sweet:)

Blood
August 17th, 2014, 02:33 PM
This is beautiful.

Dark Unicorn
August 18th, 2014, 07:07 AM
This is beautiful.

Oh thank you.Just for you guys.You do so much for me so the least I can do is point out the obvious(that you are all so beautiful!)