PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Minivan

Cognizant
August 7th, 2014, 03:06 AM
Slightly stealing PinkFloyd's thunder here by totally copying his thread idea :P

If you were to buy (or were forced to buy) a minivan, which would you choose?
I'll add in pics later.

I'd choose the Chrysler Town and Country/Dodge Grand Caravan because we've rented them before and I love the Stow-N-Go feature. #neatfreak

unknownuser
August 13th, 2014, 09:25 PM
I'd probably have to go with the Odyssey.

My mom has the Mazda (albeit a couple years older) and I really dislike that thing... it's super cheaply built and the handling is just meh... feels like you're driving some cheap toy. Don't know if the newer ones have upped their quality at all, but I sure hope they have; it's a cute little mini-mini van!

Abyssal Echo
August 13th, 2014, 10:45 PM
Dodge Grand caravan

CrazyPerson101
August 14th, 2014, 12:50 AM
The Dodge grand caravan gets better MPG then the odyssey like whoa ... and it come with just about everything the odyssey comes with. All its missing is the 4 horse power and the built in vac, other than that, the caravan is all good.

The odyssey is the most powerful of all the minivans and it is a bit of a gas guzzler but its got some style & it handles nicely :)

The Kia Sedona is a lemon of itself, now its not a bad van but it breaks down.... alot. It has 240 hp but when you floor it, it makes more noise.... it doesn't really go and the transimission HATES it when you do it btw

The Toyota Sienna is OKAY. Its not the best and its not the worst but I don't want one simply for the fact that the accelorater is a bit sticky ..... ( almost died in one ... okay maybe not die but it was still like .... hmmmmm )

Nissan Quest is a bit boxy, its overpriced and well .... its decent, it rides pretty good but the Mpg is still iffy ...

and well mazda's are plastic with a engine that putters and 4 little wheels ... so not worth it.

My choice is the Dodge Grand Caravan

PinkFloyd
August 18th, 2014, 10:51 PM
Ok, I generally dislike minivans because they just look so bleh and always seem to be the vehiscle in the left lane of the freeway going like 65.

Anyways, pushing my own personal prejudices aside, I choose the new Honda Odyssey because I think it looks the best and is the nicest inside. I'm really only comparing it to the Grand Caravan and the Sedona however.

Shaundi
August 25th, 2014, 05:04 AM
Slammed Daihatsu Theo. Love it, looks great ;3
http://www.speedhunters.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/kei10.jpg

Baseman
November 13th, 2014, 08:44 PM
The words favorite and minivan don't belong in the same sentence haha, a Chevrolet Suburban is the way to go!

Uranus
November 14th, 2014, 09:52 AM
I'd be dead before I drive a minivan!
I don't like them

mrmee
November 14th, 2014, 05:12 PM
A pickup with an 8-foot bed can haul way more people or groceries or whatever than any minivan. Js

Typhlosion
November 15th, 2014, 02:10 PM
The words favorite and minivan don't belong in the same sentence haha, a Chevrolet Suburban is the way to go!

Please don't post in threads with over two months of inactivity.

:locked: