PDA

View Full Version : I don't know where to go

Microcosm
August 6th, 2014, 10:29 PM
I haven't posted on here in a bit. I know. I just got back from a vacation to Florida at Universal Studios(awesome :D). Anyways, I have had a crisis on my hands for a long time, and I have no idea how to even approach it.

It's almost like I don't fit in anywhere. Not like social crowds or anything. I just don't fit in with anyone. There isn't anything that I like to do on a day to day basis. For instance, some people love reading and books. Tried that. Some people love writing. Tried that. Some people love video games. Tried that. All of these things I have tried but to no avail. I am going into my first year of high school on the 18th of August, and I want to have something that I enjoy to fall back on when I am down(because it inevitably will happen, high school. Duh). So if anyone can help me at all I would appreciate it a lot.

CosmicNoodle
August 6th, 2014, 11:58 PM
Don't worry dude, that was me, then I found motorcycles.
As hor high school, don't worry about it, its not as scarey as you think, wait till you get to college like me o_0

Eventually you'll find something you like, you have MLP now don't you? That's something. I'm sure in time you'll find a hobby, have you tried an instrument or drawing? Building something? Painting?