PDA

View Full Version : im here? i guess i am - just a rant

thatgothgirluknow
August 4th, 2014, 08:42 PM
if u look at me im here im walking sitting maybe even looking back at u but in truth im not here im stuck in my head unable to keep focused constantly dissociating and fighting with my self to decide what is real and remeber where i am its agrivating i cant work i cant do what i want to do what fun is it to play a game when u dissociate and lose it or forget what your doing i cant finish my work when i forget what im doing and it takes hours when im constanly having to remeber where i am and why im there not to mention the time spent somewhere am i here? does this world even exist? i cant feel i cant work i cant play i cant think i can berley even talk im not safe im unaware of my surroundings and what i am doing how can i be independent when i could easily walk off into the street when playing outside people annoy me for i do not wish to be around them i cant talk to them i cant hear them i cant even remeber what im doing near them they dont understand im looking at them but i dont see them their talking but i dont hear them their asking me something but i dont know how to answer do i agree ? what where we talking about do they want me to do something? if so then what? they ask me to do something but i dont know how i know theyve explained it to me but i cant remeber i cant ask them to say it again im typing but cant remeber what so i reread the whoe thing and start typing again this should have taken me half the time to type than it did

xXl0sth0peXx
August 4th, 2014, 11:20 PM
I know how you feel. It's a scary thing to be so deep in thought that you can't snap yourself out of it.. or to not remember what you're doing and why. I get it. I don't have real advice for you, or any magic solutions, but just know you're not alone. :hug:

thatgothgirluknow
August 13th, 2014, 09:41 AM
I know how you feel. It's a scary thing to be so deep in thought that you can't snap yourself out of it.. or to not remember what you're doing and why. I get it. I don't have real advice for you, or any magic solutions, but just know you're not alone. :hug:
thx feeling better though a little annoyed at the things i know happened but cant remeber