PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Vegetarian Meal

jessie3
August 3rd, 2014, 04:51 AM
My favorite Vegetarian meal is home made veggie burger, im mine I put tomatoes, onions, zucchini, cilantro, spinach and of course tofu on a whole wheat bun. For my side dish I'll have spinach salad with tomatoes and Daiya mozzarella shreds with a bottle of cold water.

Gamma Male
August 3rd, 2014, 06:27 AM
Oh my God, another gay vegetarian teen living near Dallas.

Marry me? :wub:

But for the sake of not being totally off topic I probably actually have to not be completely off topic. So I'm going to go with absolutely any Indian dish that's vegan. I LOVE Indian food. My favorite Is probably Mattar Paneer with mock cheese and maybe some kind of curry, preferably spicy.

TheN3rdyOutcast
August 3rd, 2014, 06:27 AM
Once, I made these really good vegetarian burritos, in place of meat, there were vegetables like peppers, onions, spinach, that sort of stuff...

xXl0sth0peXx
August 3rd, 2014, 11:25 PM
I had a vegetarian phase, and I wish I could continue it, but until I'm on my own, it's too difficult.

But one of my favorites is a ground fake meat, seasoned with a bit of pepper, salt, and curry and then mixed with a veggie stir fry. Nom om. Also, I made this hardcore soup.. it was a homemade veggie stock (celery and mushroom and carrots and I forget what else) and then a cheese tortellini and various veggies. It was phenomenal if I do say so myself. I love cookinggggg.

jessie3
August 4th, 2014, 12:03 AM
I had a vegetarian phase, and I wish I could continue it, but until I'm on my own, it's too difficult.

But one of my favorites is a ground fake meat, seasoned with a bit of pepper, salt, and curry and then mixed with a veggie stir fry. Nom om. Also, I made this hardcore soup.. it was a homemade veggie stock (celery and mushroom and carrots and I forget what else) and then a cheese tortellini and various veggies. It was phenomenal if I do say so myself. I love cookinggggg.

Omg now im craving veggie stir fry!! Thanks lol :-P

Your homemade soup sounds delicious but I'd probably replace the mushrooms with like cucumbers or something else, I don't really like mushrooms.

CharlieHorse
August 4th, 2014, 02:08 AM
Rice is nice

xXl0sth0peXx
August 4th, 2014, 06:29 AM
Omg now im craving veggie stir fry!! Thanks lol :-P

Your homemade soup sounds delicious but I'd probably replace the mushrooms with like cucumbers or something else, I don't really like mushrooms.

I actually don't like mushrooms either, I think they're disgusting.. However, I sucked them up for the sake of the stock because they're apparently they give it a really good flavor? I don't know what it's like without them but I managed alright. I love stir frying cucumbers, which is apparently odd.. :P

Typhlosion
August 4th, 2014, 10:19 PM
Stuffed bellpeppers.

BuryYourFlame
August 5th, 2014, 07:28 PM
pumpkin ravioli with pesto, not vegan, still vegetarian though

Abyssal Echo
August 5th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Taco Bell - Seven layer burrito