PDA

View Full Version : Ptsd

Gottaloveaginger14
August 1st, 2014, 04:30 PM
Hey y'all
I have diagnosed PTSD and I've been having a lot of trouble lately. My PTSD comes from sexual abuse and the flash backs have gotten really bad lately and my bf can barely touch me right now without me flipping out. I was hoping somebody out there, preferably with diagnosed PTSD, would have some tips. I can't keep living like this, I've started cutting again and thinking about suicide a lot. Please I can't do this much longer.

Dalcourt
August 1st, 2014, 10:15 PM
Hey y'all
I have diagnosed PTSD and I've been having a lot of trouble lately. My PTSD comes from sexual abuse and the flash backs have gotten really bad lately and my bf can barely touch me right now without me flipping out. I can't sleep, I can't eat and I can't sit in silence. I was hoping somebody out there would have some tips. I can't keep living like this, I've started cutting again and thinking about suicide a lot. Please I can't do this much longer.

When your flashbacks and PTSD are really that bad then I guess a few simple tips from someone here aren't enough. You should really see an expert about this and explain what's going on.
Are you on any king of medication?
When you say it is acting up like that lately? Did something new and unusual happen? Was there some kind of trigger?

I hope this helps some, sorry I can't think of more atm. You can always message me when you need to talk, though.

Gottaloveaginger14
August 3rd, 2014, 08:02 PM
When your flashbacks and PTSD are really that bad then I guess a few simple tips from someone here aren't enough. You should really see an expert about this and explain what's going on.
Are you on any king of medication?
When you say it is acting up like that lately? Did something new and unusual happen? Was there some kind of trigger?

I hope this helps some, sorry I can't think of more atm. You can always message me when you need to talk, though.

Thanks and actually I do see a professional about this and yes I do take med for anxiety