PDA

View Full Version : my channel for mental illness on youtube

thatgothgirluknow
July 26th, 2014, 09:35 PM
so i decided to make a youtube channel on mental illness i would love it if u guys would check it out and leave comments on it and maybe even suggest new ideas for videos thx http://youtu.be/5Asms-OJy14
:cool:

thatgothgirluknow
July 28th, 2014, 12:48 PM
I mad another video http://youtu.be/mnq08u6SyUE

xXoblivionXx
July 28th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Hey :) I left a comment on one of the videos, I think that it's great that your doing this, keep them coming

thatgothgirluknow
July 29th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Hey :) I left a comment on one of the videos, I think that it's great that your doing this, keep them coming
thx made some more today had fun and I talked to my fav youtuber who complemented me :D

xXoblivionXx
July 30th, 2014, 12:30 AM
thx made some more today had fun and I talked to my fav youtuber who complemented me :D

That's awesome!

maddogmj77
July 30th, 2014, 12:31 AM
It looks awesome, I subbed, and liked them all, to try and help it gain some popularity. I've never seen a channel just kinda talk directly about this sort of problem, or be completely about it, I hope it helps some people. Good work :) I'll try to watch them as SOON as I can

ksdnfkfr
July 30th, 2014, 01:48 AM
This is awesome! You are so brave Jordan :) Good content and you just being you says a lot.

thatgothgirluknow
July 30th, 2014, 02:31 PM
It looks awesome, I subbed, and liked them all, to try and help it gain some popularity. I've never seen a channel just kinda talk directly about this sort of problem, or be completely about it, I hope it helps some people. Good work :) I'll try to watch them as SOON as I can

This is awesome! You are so brave Jordan :) Good content and you just being you says a lot.
thx I would like to include some videos on stuff that I don't know much about so I was wondering if u guys could help by posting some here if u wouldnt mind I will give u guys full credit for them I need one on autism,bipolar and bpd

rianvice
July 30th, 2014, 06:37 PM
I shall sub later today. KEEP MAKING VIDS PLEASE!

Bmble_B
July 30th, 2014, 06:39 PM
I think that this is without a doubt the greatest idea ever, keep up the good work! :D

xXl0sth0peXx
August 4th, 2014, 11:21 PM
I love this, kudos to you for making this. I wouldn't be able to. Keep 'em coming. :)