PDA

View Full Version : Homework Help Forum

Microcosm
July 24th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Forgive me if there is already a forum for this. I've seen the education and careers forum, but I think it would be nice to have a place to go if you need help with homework.

azure moonstone
July 24th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Typically, in the past - help with homework/projects has gone in the Education and Careers forum. There isn't a need for a separate one.

Gamma Male
July 24th, 2014, 05:01 PM
I think it sounds like a good idea.

makyoch
July 24th, 2014, 08:06 PM
Education & Careers. C:

Typhlosion
July 25th, 2014, 02:29 AM
There's always the E&C forum.

I don't see how a homework forum would improve the site. I foresee a bunch of accounts uninterested in the socialization spamming questions on such forum. There could be a min. limit, but I find the whole idea unnecessary.

CosmicNoodle
July 25th, 2014, 03:15 AM
There's always the E&C forum.

I don't see how a homework forum would improve the site. I foresee a bunch of accounts uninterested in the socialization spamming questions on such forum. There could be a min. limit, but I find the whole idea unnecessary.

Yup.

Microcosm
July 25th, 2014, 07:12 PM
Maybe we could get a sticky for it or something in e&c. Idk. The idea just popped into my head. Thought I'd share it.

DerBear
July 26th, 2014, 04:56 AM
Maybe we could get a sticky for it or something in e&c. Idk. The idea just popped into my head. Thought I'd share it.

From my experience for those who've asked with homework help they tend to just create a thread for each problem they have. A sticky would just be a jumble of answered/unanswered questions.

1_21Guns
July 27th, 2014, 07:19 PM
If anything, maybe consider changing the description of the forum to include offering help with homework? At the moment it's not particularly obvious you can put that in there

Mirkwood
July 28th, 2014, 06:08 AM
I don't think that's a good idea.
If you ask anyone for your homework, you can use E&C to post your problem, and someone will solve it for you.
Not mention some spammings in your topic.:P Such a waste of time reading them, ya?

ImagineRepublicCity
August 2nd, 2014, 08:56 AM
Well, it depends. If a lot of people tend to post asking for helping, maybe a sub-forum for it. I'm not sure because I never go in that section, but that's what I think. Other than that, it seems okay to keep it in the Education and Careers section.