PDA

View Full Version : Can you give me feedback?

Haunted
July 21st, 2014, 05:59 PM
So here's this thingy I drew yesterday. What do y'all think? I have a question though, does it look like a) a boy and a girl, or b) two boys?

Thanks!

Blood
July 21st, 2014, 06:11 PM
It looks like two boys to me.

Miserabilia
July 21st, 2014, 07:07 PM
Looks like a boy hugging a pre puberty boy to me, maybe the angle has something to do with it. Still a cool drawing though.

Croconaw
July 22nd, 2014, 01:07 PM
I don't judge someone's gender based on physical appearance. They can be whoever they want to be.

CosmicNoodle
July 22nd, 2014, 01:08 PM
One boy hugging a younger boy, they are laying down.

Haunted
July 22nd, 2014, 03:35 PM
Thanks so much! They're supposed to both be boys, but the shorter one looked a little feminine before I added color. I decided to add a background, so here's the finished project:

Typhlosion
July 22nd, 2014, 08:45 PM
I don't judge someone's gender based on physical appearance. They can be whoever they want to be.
One million points to you!:D

Miserabilia
July 22nd, 2014, 09:13 PM

HMm yea . no. I mean I guess op should have said sex instead of gender, but sex is probably what he was refering to, sex being male/female, biologicaly.

Also, OP, finished pictre looks really cool!

CrazyPerson101
July 31st, 2014, 12:41 PM
Oh thats great :D I like the detail and the brack ground completes it,well done

xXl0sth0peXx
August 3rd, 2014, 11:17 PM
So here's what I think about it:

I think it's two boys.. but the one in the blue jeans looks to be a few years older than the other dude. I don't know what it is exactly, but they don't look to be the same age. Overall though, I think it's an awesome drawing with a good message. I like the eyes, as well as the shirts; the details are nice.

sixguy6
August 11th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Looks pretty cool. I like it except he does look older tho......

AdamS
August 11th, 2014, 01:21 PM
of the 2 option, I vote boy+boy. I don't think the smaller thing is a big deal as height n age aren't the same