PDA

View Full Version : Am I slightly schizophreniac

Devillain
July 21st, 2014, 02:12 PM
I do not see abnormal objects or entities, but if everything around me is quiet (this usually happens at night, before I fall asleep) I can hear noise I associate with whispers or heavy breathing. As the room of my parents is not close to mine it can't be them. Strangely enough I can also hear things others cant, like dog whistles, or pfeeping noises in animal food commercials. Am I schizophrenic?

CosmicNoodle
July 21st, 2014, 02:57 PM
I don't think you are, but I'm no expert, if your concerned, go get tested. As for hesring things others can't I think you just have a more senseting sense of hearing than most.
And as for hearing things before you sleep? Perhaps thats just because your tired and imagine things?

Rayquaza
July 21st, 2014, 03:30 PM
I don't think so. To be honest a lot of us hear things and experience auditory hallucinations. Although this is commonly assocaited with schizophrenia, it's not exclusive to just schizophrenics.

Evanescent14
July 21st, 2014, 03:50 PM
I think a lot of people can hear something strange every now and then, schizophrenia is way more different than that, trust me I know :(
But if you are worried maybe talk to your doctor if you feel able.

Elysium
July 21st, 2014, 03:59 PM
Mental Illnesses :arrow: Schizophrenia

ChaosEarthquake
March 11th, 2015, 12:35 PM
Schizophrenia is a lot different than that, but get checked by a doctor just in case. :)

Living For Love
March 18th, 2015, 03:38 AM
Please don't bump old threads. :locked: