PDA

View Full Version : What happens

Evanescent14
July 20th, 2014, 08:56 AM
My sisters friend raped me again last night,he hurt me bad this time, that's 3 times now, i needed to say this here just now, im going to start cutting again i want to bad maybe writing this will stop me for a while, I want to tell someone, report him I mean, but what happens if I do?
Has anyone ever reported someone?
Would they tell my family, im 14, hes 20, I don't want my family to know, my dad would say its my fault.
Hes going to keep doing it to me hes hurting me bad and im so scared to tell someone :(

Soldier212
July 20th, 2014, 02:37 PM
Yo dude You need to report him. Ik it will be scary, but this is illegal. Your family will have to know at some point. If your dad says it is your fault then you know what? F him. You should never cut yourself. If you wanna talk 1 on 1 contact me.

deregisterme
July 20th, 2014, 02:50 PM
My sisters friend raped me again last night,he hurt me bad this time, that's 3 times now, i needed to say this here just now, im going to start cutting again i want to bad maybe writing this will stop me for a while, I want to tell someone, report him I mean, but what happens if I do?
Would they tell my family, im 14, hes 20, I don't want my family to know, my dad would say its my fault.
Hes going to keep doing it to me hes hurting me bad and im so scared to tell someone :(

Oh my. I've not been through what you are going through. Let me first say that NOTHING is your fault, and if your father fails to see this, he does not deserve the title of being your father. Your family will find out, and should (as any loving family should) stand by you, and when they do, they will not see him as your sister's friend for the utter b**dard (sorry mods) this guy really is. Please get the help that you deserve, as this guy may be doing this to other people too. I say again, you are NOT to blame for this guy's evil behaviour

Microcosm
July 20th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Definitely report him. This is a huge deal and no matter what your dad thinks it needs to be dealt with.

Blood
July 20th, 2014, 03:13 PM

Cutting is not the answer. Stay here and talk to us, or go for a walk, but please don't hurt yourself.

This is the third time this has happened, and if you don't stand up and make it stop, it's not going to. You need to tell someone who is there what's happening. Tell an adult that you trust or just call 911 and report what's happened. If you're hurting, you need to see a doctor as soon as possible. I know it'll be hard to tell someone what's happened but it's the right thing to do. For you and anyone else he's doing this to or has done this to.

Him raping you is not your fault, and if your dad tells you it is, he's absolutely wrong. Rape is the rapist's fault. If you report this guy your family is most likely going to find out because you're a minor. But that shouldn't stop you from reporting him. You don't want this to happen yet again.

A good place to call and talk about everything to do with rape, the healing process, and all about reporting/pressing charges is The National Sexual Assault Hotline; their number is 800-656-HOPE (4673). I hope you report this guy, for your sake.

riverboy
July 20th, 2014, 06:43 PM
Cutting is not the answer. Stay here and talk to us, or go for a walk, but please don't hurt yourself.

This is the third time this has happened, and if you don't stand up and make it stop, it's not going to. You need to tell someone who is there what's happening. Tell an adult that you trust or just call 911 and report what's happened. If you're hurting, you need to see a doctor as soon as possible. I know it'll be hard to tell someone what's happened but it's the right thing to do. For you and anyone else he's doing this to or has done this to.

Him raping you is not your fault, and if your dad tells you it is, he's absolutely wrong. Rape is the rapist's fault. If you report this guy your family is most likely going to find out because you're a minor. But that shouldn't stop you from reporting him. You don't want this to happen yet again.

A good place to call and talk about everything to do with rape, the healing process, and all about reporting/pressing charges is The National Sexual Assault Hotline is 800-656-HOPE (4673). I hope you report this guy, for your sake.

The faster you do it the better.

Dalcourt
July 20th, 2014, 10:25 PM
You should not wait any longer go and report him asap.

I've reported someone but that was long ago so I don't remember all the details. I just remember medical examination in the hospital and talking to a lady that was a psychologist and some plice officer...As you are a minor I guess your family will learn about it, but I guess as it is about your sister's friend they will have to learn about it anyway.

You say you are hurting, then please see a doctor. It could be bad.

Evanescent14
July 20th, 2014, 10:36 PM
Im hurting a lot but I cant face going to a doctor :( I be too embarrassed
I don't think I can go through with reporting him, I don't want to be examined and people to know, I cant handle it :(

Dalcourt
July 21st, 2014, 12:44 AM
Yeah, I know it's embarrassing but do you want him to get away with it and continue hurting you?

CharlieHorse
July 21st, 2014, 12:59 AM
Definitely report him. This is a huge deal and no matter what your dad thinks it needs to be dealt with.

I couldn't say it better.

Evanescent14
July 21st, 2014, 07:27 AM
Yeah, I know it's embarrassing but do you want him to get away with it and continue hurting you?

ofc I don't want him to keep hurting me I really thought I could go through with it and report him that's what I wanted when I made this post, but I don't think I can, I cant..
I feel dirty and ashamed and so embarrassed, I can hardly type it here theres just no way I could do it for real, I thought I could
I know what everyone is saying is right but when I think about going to someone and telling them, its impossible, I just want to curl up and die.

Pulp501
July 23rd, 2014, 01:18 AM
You really should report him, it will make you feel better. I think your family will understand that it isn't your fault

ChrisTJ
July 23rd, 2014, 06:41 PM
I know it is hard but you really need to report him as he might do the same to other girls. I don't know about where you live but here in the UK the police will get a specially trained officer to deal with you and make it as easy as possible for you. Stay safe x