PDA

View Full Version : Confused and alone.

JasmineFernandiz
July 18th, 2014, 05:54 AM
Hi, I'm a new user, I'm 16 and have just recently been diagnosed with having a eating disorder and I'm really struggling as I also have depression along with my headache. I feel as though I have no one to speak to and no one understands me. Me and my mum constantly argue cos she thinks I'm not "putting enough efforts in to get better" but I can't do it myself, hence why I'm visiting a psychologist next week then a dietician next month. I thought she'd be more supportive and understand about my issues with food but she isn't. I've isolated myself with my friends as well so basically just feel completely alone at the moment and just need advice from someone who understand my entire life has now been consumed with the thoughts in my head and I'm just miserable all the time. Help :(

thatgothgirluknow
July 18th, 2014, 11:28 AM
i know how u feel im in almost the same situation at the moment but im always here for u if u need to tlk i know it seems like their mad at u but they just really care and they want u to get better as do i dont listen to the thoughts their wrong u have to know that their just bully but u have to try to be stronger