PDA

View Full Version : what could I have?

The Lone Assassin
July 12th, 2014, 08:00 PM
So, I have had depression for 6 years. But that's slightly irrelevant. Anyway, I've always though its a little bit more than that. And the reason I think this is because I look back, even recently, and find that I keep having different thoughts and feelings about things and people.

Its mainly come down to this. I often get a very strong erge to hunt and kill certain people that I hate. Its not like its an intence fued or a random person. I just really want to kill them. And I don't get it.

Another thing is I will often talk to myself. A lot of it is about my interests and the people I want to kill.

And finally, I will do some really silly things like make stupid noises, throw myself on my bed and screech into my pillow.

I don't think about it when I do, but soon after I wonder why I do it. So help me out, am I just being a bit weird, or is it perhaps something more conserning. Help me out here guys. I want to solve this odd mystery.

Svan
July 12th, 2014, 08:11 PM
To me, it sounds like you have severe anger issues that are taking a huge toll on your life. I would suggest seeing a therapist and talking to them about it, and see if there are other ways to cope with negative feelings rather than planning peoples' murders.

1_21Guns
July 14th, 2014, 06:59 PM
It could be a range of things, although that sounds like intrusive thoughts which are a symptom of many things. Honestly the best thing to do is speak to a medical professional, they'll be able to put you on the right tracks of figuring out what it is.