PDA

View Full Version : raped

ChaseDakoda
July 9th, 2014, 08:53 AM
straight/courious 14 male
given date rape drug by uncle and I remember nothing he is gay
Spent 2 days in hosoital and 2 sugeries on foreskin and glans. fixed coard damaged in scrotum

I am dirty

was it my fault

seeing doctors about it and want VT friends to help

I DID NOTHING WRONG i AM NOT GAY, WILL I BE NOW?:usflag:

Just found this

You are here: Home / Men / Men's Health / Featured Men's Health / Boys raped more often than girls

Boys raped more often than girls
November 12, 2013 By Tom Golden 85 Comments

Do boys face sexual abuse as children? According to research, the answer is a very powerful yes. A CDC study in 20051 showed that 1 in 6 boys experienced unwanted sexual contact by the time they reached the age of 18. The number for girls was a bit larger, it was 1 in 4. So 25% of girls and 16% of boys were reported to have had unwanted sexual activity prior to the age of 18

Update!!! I am going home today and I am in counceling now . All thanks

Living For Love
July 9th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Of course not, it wasn't your fault if you were sexually abused by someone without your consent. And if you weren't gay in the past, you surely won't be now just because you went through that experience.

Gottaloveaginger14
July 9th, 2014, 09:55 AM
It wasnt your fault and I cannot stress that enough. You did not cause this to happen. Im so glad youre getting help. You can also check out my blog where I'll be sharing about some of my experiences and how theyve effected me. Www.ramblingsofanopenmindedginger.wordpress.com

Contact information prompt removed. ~Tiago

CrazyPerson101
July 9th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Im so sorry you had to go through something like that, rape is not a good thing, done by cruel people who shouldn't do it. It is NOT your fault for what happened. I was raped when I was 11 so I do know alot about it cause that is how I was conceived and so on. Im not going to go into details but feel free to pm me if you want

ChaseDakoda
July 9th, 2014, 12:13 PM
when you a guy are under a date rape drug can a guy perforn???

Gottaloveaginger14
July 9th, 2014, 12:49 PM
when you a guy are under a date rape drug can a guy perforn???

Yes
the drug doesnt effect the way your body functions to stimuli, it only effects your memory

TheN3rdyOutcast
July 9th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Getting raped by your uncle will not make you gay. I'm so, sorry for what happened.

niceguy44
July 10th, 2014, 10:38 AM
I'm sorry to hear you went through what you did. In no way was it your fault. Being raped by your uncle won't make you gay.

riverboy
July 10th, 2014, 09:39 PM
I am sorry that it happen to you. Your uncle is a evil person and is the only one to blame. It was not your fault and you are not dirty. Being brutally raped does not make you gay.

Dalcourt
July 10th, 2014, 10:28 PM
Oh my, I'm so sorry for you. It is in no way your fault, there's just your uncle to blame. Of course it does not make you gay. Has your uncle been reported to the police? I hope so.

I was raped as a kid, too so I can kinda understand how you feel.

ChaseDakoda
July 13th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Spent 2 days in hosoital and 2 sugeries on foreskin and glans. fixed coard damaged in scrotum

I am dirty

was it my fault

Just found this

You are here: Home / Men / Men's Health / Featured Men's Health / Boys raped more often than girls

Do boys face sexual abuse as children? According to research, the answer is a very powerful yes. A CDC study in 20051 showed that 1 in 6 boys experienced unwanted sexual contact by the time they reached the age of 18. The number for girls was a bit larger, it was 1 in 4. So 25% of girls and 16% of boys were reported to have had unwanted sexual activity prior to the age of 18

Update!!! I am going home today and I am in counceling now . All thanksUpdate!!! I am going home today and I am in counceling now:violin:

sixguy6
July 16th, 2014, 12:49 PM
Why did they do surgeries on your for skin and glans?

CosmicNoodle
July 16th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Sup Chase

Glad to see you finaly decided to make a thread about this, like I said before you didn't deserve this and I wish you all the best in recovery buddy.

ChaseDakoda
July 17th, 2014, 04:25 AM
hard but thanks

Soldier212
July 17th, 2014, 02:13 PM
Chase, I am sorry that you even have to post this thread. There are people in this world who do this type of thing to young boys, however it is never you fault. You were the victim of a sick man's fantasy, and you cannot help that. He is the one who should be blamed for his criminal acts. I am glad to hear you are doing better, and if you need a person to talk to you can contact me. I hope your counseling works well for you, and I hope this monstrous man is thrown behind bars and learns your pain that you felt by first hand accounts.

NickCollins
July 23rd, 2014, 11:49 PM
chase im so sorry this happened to you i cried when i read this
none of this was your fault remember that he did this and he must face the punishment in life and in death
i pray that everything works out for you
if you ever wanna talk i'm here and so is everybody else

sixguy6
July 25th, 2014, 04:50 PM

I am dirty

was it my fault

Just found this

Update!!! I am going home today and I am in counceling now . All thanks

Why did they do surgeries on you???

ChaseDakoda
July 27th, 2014, 07:02 AM
Why did they do surgeries on your for skin and glans?

Sorry to be so late, but that was olmost a month and one half ago. I was drugged with a rolfies drug
He made me hard
he must of had me on bedroom floor and he shoved me in his ass and a lot of friction and no lube tore my foreskin
Since then I decided to get cercumsiscd and I am glad I did.
Because I would not be able to fully retract it and i did not want that, so i had a lot of friends to talk to in person and on phone. About 90 % of them are cut and one just got cut we are in the 13 to 15 male year olds. I am healed and love feeling walking around house with silk boxers on.

OK now we can PM i guess:wub:

sixguy6
July 28th, 2014, 11:02 PM
Sorry to be so late, but that was olmost a month and one half ago. I was drugged with a rolfies drug
He made me hard
he must of had me on bedroom floor and he shoved me in his ass and a lot of friction and no lube tore my foreskin
Since then I decided to get cercumsiscd and I am glad I did.
Because I would not be able to fully retract it and i did not want that, so i had a lot of friends to talk to in person and on phone. About 90 % of them are cut and one just got cut we are in the 13 to 15 male year olds. I am healed and love feeling walking around house with silk boxers on.

OK now we can PM i guess:wub:

Oh wow im sorry but cool that you got cut :), haha wish lol but sure if ya want to:)

coolkid016
August 4th, 2014, 12:06 AM
sorry to hear that and naw it wont make you gay