PDA

View Full Version : Cannot stand beeing naked whatsoever, even individual bodyparts

Remora
July 8th, 2014, 12:20 PM
It doesn't matter if i am wearing no shirt or no pants, or just nothing at all- i cannot stand having parts other than my limbs and head exposed to public. I don't know why, i guess it's just general anxiety, i guess i'm ashamed of my body, but i don't see why? i'm fine, so is my body...

does anyone else experience this, or do they have a solution for me?
i need to go swimming tomorrow, and... yeah. fill in the blanks.

Living For Love
July 9th, 2014, 08:51 AM
I'm like that as well., I just hate showing my body in public, even my arms, I don't know why, but it just makes me uncomfortable. I wasn't always like this, though, it just started recently. If your body is fine, then you have nothing to fear, just avoid trying to get people's attention, and keep a low profile.

Remora
July 9th, 2014, 04:46 PM
I'm like that as well., I just hate showing my body in public, even my arms, I don't know why, but it just makes me uncomfortable. I wasn't always like this, though, it just started recently. If your body is fine, then you have nothing to fear, just avoid trying to get people's attention, and keep a low profile.

i -tried- not to get peoples' attention, now there were only four (five) people in the changing room yesterday but i was the only one that tried not to give a fuck when changing into dry clothes so, yeha... awkwardness ensured :c

my body isn't -this- fine, i mean, okay, it's fine but not okay? i'm not overweight :c

i always wear long sleeve shirts and jeans (i have 3 pairs of identical jeans, blue, and 12 identical long sleeve shirts, white) and try to have my socks cover the exposed bit of my leg :c

CrazyPerson101
July 9th, 2014, 08:38 PM
Omg I hate showing any body parts other than my limbs and head ( I hate my legs being seen so I wear alot of pants ) I have yet to get past this as well

fast8
July 9th, 2014, 08:42 PM
You just have to try changing in by a few others first to help with it you always have to feel good about ur body you will be a lot happier

Remora
July 10th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Omg I hate showing any body parts other than my limbs and head ( I hate my legs being seen so I wear alot of pants ) I have yet to get past this as well

Aw, sucks. Just so you know (?), i have the same problem ^.^

You just have to try changing in by a few others first to help with it you always have to feel good about ur body you will be a lot happier

Well i did get over this thing, kind of i guess, going completely naked for 4 people when changing into dry clothes after having swum

fast8
July 10th, 2014, 04:53 PM
That's a good thing

Remora
July 10th, 2014, 11:46 PM
That's a good thing

Yay! but its just those people because i know i can trust them ;c

fast8
July 10th, 2014, 11:53 PM
Well you always have to start somewhere

Remora
July 10th, 2014, 11:54 PM
Well you always have to start somewhere

Okay, good point...

ksdnfkfr
July 11th, 2014, 12:30 AM
Prefer long sleeve shirts and pants. Prefer cold times of the year so I can wear more clothing. But am okay with just trunks when swimming. Although I don't like swimming much.