PDA

View Full Version : Coming out about my rape... please don't judge (trigger warning)

Ginger Snaps
July 7th, 2014, 01:02 PM
I never told anyone about this before, and I never thought I would; especially not to total strangers on some random internet forum. But the truth is that I've hit rock bottom, psychologically I mean, and I just really need a friend... someone who will care enough to listen to my story, and to tell me that I'll be okay.

I was raped by my therapist in her office during one of our sessions. I'm a guy, by the way. I was seeing her because of my clinical depression, and she took advantage of our relationship. She started by earning my trust, then she would gradually work her way up with physical contact; a hug here, a pat on my thigh there, that sort of thing.

Then it got really bad one day. I'm a teenage boy, and to tell you the truth, all of that physical contact actually made me want my therapist more and more. She was older than me, but still young, and the more and more we visited, the more and more she would pose or dress seductively.

Then on that day, she touched my penis for the first time, and even though I wanted her, I never wanted what she was trying to force me to do. I told her to stop but she wouldn't listen. She just kept touching me. Then when I tried fighting back, she kneed me in the groin and forced me to lay on my stomach on the floor. I was too paralyzed to do anything. Too weak to stop her from taking my pants and underwear off.

She touched me in my intimate places. She forced me to orgasm. And I suffered through the ultimate betrayal.

We stopped seeing each other after that. I made up some BS excuse to stop seeing her and she was out of my life permanently. Until now. She's tormenting me, sending me love letters and emails, saying, "I know you enjoyed that. Let's go for round two", and I can't get her to stop, and I just don't know what to do.

What do I do? :( I'm extremely desperate for help.

gothy
July 7th, 2014, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE=Ginger Snaps;2864119
What do I do? :( I'm extremely desperate for help.[/QUOTE]

This is absolutely disgusting and horrible of her. She needs to be reported to authorities immediately. Keep all the messages she sends you. Keep dates. Document everything and go to police immediately. Im here for you. Go now to police . your probably not her only victim. Im sure of it.

Bmble_B
July 7th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Yeah witches such as this need to get their dosage of water. In this case that "thing" needs to be reported to the proper authorities so that she may be charged with the following: Rape, and sexual harassment. She's horrible for committing such an act, she deserves everything that will be coming her way when she gets incarcerated. Please, alert the police, this is the right thing to do to detain an animal such as that. If you need someone to talk to, both gothy and I (I'm pretty sure everyone else on the forums) are here to help ^-^

Dalcourt
July 7th, 2014, 10:43 PM
As the others said you have to report her. What she did is disgusting and not tolerable. Just be sure to keep all the texts she wrote to you and all to have proof.

We are always here if you need someone.

thatgothgirluknow
July 7th, 2014, 10:54 PM
u need to report her to the authorities dont read anymore of her letters or emails but save them to give the police shes wrong and she never should have done that to u im always here for u if u need to tlk and remeber no matter what she says none of it is ur fault

Horatio Nelson
July 7th, 2014, 11:24 PM
There's nothing really to add to what has been said above. That was gross and disgusting on so many levels. She needs to live the rest of her life behind bars.

Hudor
July 8th, 2014, 12:02 AM
As everybody else has said you should report this lady to the police and keep the letters she sent you as they are proofs of her monstrosity. Also feel free to talk to me any time you wish to.

Ginger Snaps
July 8th, 2014, 12:08 PM
Thank you all for the support. I'm sorry for the late reply... to be honest, I was kind of scared to come back and read what people wrote. I see now that there was no need for that. You guys have my sincerest thanks.

I'm just scared that if I do tell them, that my aunt and uncle will find out. I don't live with my parents, they both passed away when I was little. But I feel like it would be just as mortifying. *sigh* I know that this is the right thing to do though.

Just... if they do talk to me about it, which they will, what do I say to them? How could I possibly talk about what that monster did to me? Or is there some way to keep it confidential? :what:

TheN3rdyOutcast
July 8th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Sue her. She built up your trust simply to take advantage of you sexually, you NEED to tell someone and sue that bitch.

Ginger Snaps
July 9th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Alright, I'm about to report her to the authorities. I'll be back when I can... wish me luck.

Plane And Simple
July 9th, 2014, 12:42 PM
Good luck, let us know how it goes.

NeuroTiger
July 9th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Alright, I'm about to report her to the authorities. I'll be back when I can... wish me luck.

Good luck...come back and inform us of what happened...

PinkFloyd
July 9th, 2014, 12:58 PM
As uncomfortable as this situation is, you need to go the police about this. Keep all the emails she sent you. They can be used for evidence.

Even though her being caught for this would be a great thing, it doesn't heal the emotional scar she left on you and I'm really sorry about that. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

Ginger Snaps
July 12th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Sorry for being gone so long. These past few days have been insane. I ended up telling my sister first... we've always been close, and she helped me become more comfortable with telling others. So I did. Now the authorities know, and so do my parents, but that's okay because my sister helped keep me strong throughout all of it, and so have you guys.

Gamma Male
July 12th, 2014, 01:04 PM
You did a strong thing reporting her. I can't possibly imagine how hard it must've been to come out about what happened to your family. It's unlikely you were her only victim, and you may very well of just prevented this from happening to someone else.

Soldier212
July 17th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Call the police and report this incident. Keep all letters and emails saved for evidence on your case. What she has done to you is wrong and you need to tell your parents. I know it is embarrassing, but this has gone on too much. What she is doing is illegal on federal scale. Your parents will understand. If you wish to talk you can contact me.

Stryker125
July 17th, 2014, 02:34 PM
I'm glad to hear that you've reported her. What she did to you was FUCKED UP and no one should ever do that to anyone. I really hope things turn out okay for you.