PDA

View Full Version : There's always someone, even if you don't realise it.

AllTimeLoser
July 7th, 2014, 10:17 AM
I have a few issues. I drink, I do drugs, I smoke, I cut and burn. Sometimes it does feel like there's nobody to turn to but... there is, always. For me, my ex boyfriend and now my best friend is the one I turn to. But, it doesn't have to be someone you know face-to-face. That's what this site is for, right? If anybody needs to talk, post here :) It gets better!!

conner74
July 23rd, 2014, 03:11 AM
I have a few issues. I drink, I do drugs, I smoke, I cut and burn. Sometimes it does feel like there's nobody to turn to but... there is, always. For me, my ex boyfriend and now my best friend is the one I turn to. But, it doesn't have to be someone you know face-to-face. That's what this site is for, right? If anybody needs to talk, post here :) It gets better!!

i dont need to talk, not really but i wanted to say this; it sounds like you've been through a rough time in your life, and if your willing to help other people then it is truly self-less and heart warming to know that there there are great people out there like you. You my friend in my eyes is a hero.

AllTimeLoser
August 7th, 2014, 05:24 PM
i dont need to talk, not really but i wanted to say this; it sounds like you've been through a rough time in your life, and if your willing to help other people then it is truly self-less and heart warming to know that there there are great people out there like you. You my friend in my eyes is a hero.

thank you for that :)

Body odah Man
August 8th, 2014, 05:22 AM
I have a lot of self anxiety that I'm constantly going to lose my friends because of making myself sound, and perhaps being, unhygienic as well as my social awkwardness which makes me suck at conversations and whatnot. I'm not sure if because of this my friends truly are befriended with me or just find me odd and long to break things off so constant stress. Do you have any advice? Also I hope things in your life approve as well.

dreamofdante
August 8th, 2014, 06:46 AM

I can't say as I have anybody. My best friends even turn me away now. I'm alone.

AllTimeLoser
August 8th, 2014, 12:36 PM
[QUOTE=jack1995;2894174]I can't say as I have anybody. My best friends even turn me away now. I'm alone.[/QUOTE

you aren't alone, message me if you ever need to talk

plebble
August 18th, 2014, 09:02 PM
All I need is a close friend who is also depressed so we can help each other

AllTimeLoser
August 22nd, 2014, 03:59 PM
PM me :)

Leprous
August 24th, 2014, 01:11 AM
I just don't believe there is anyone anymore, not for me. I don't deserve it anymore. I have people trying to help me but there is nobody like me out there, and that is literally all I need.

AllTimeLoser
August 24th, 2014, 12:14 PM
I can think of at least one similarity between you and me, we both are on this site needing help. There are people like you, it just takes some talking to realise it :)