PDA

View Full Version : could this be the start?

numbness
June 30th, 2014, 10:00 AM
Ok so I'm pretty fat....and before I never had a"problem" with food however recently I have been getting into this pattern of binge eating and literally not being able to eat for days and then all I can eat is small things like oranges,then I'll binge again and so in and so on..I don't think this is an eating disorder but wanted some opinions?

lumiadots
June 30th, 2014, 10:38 AM
tbh i do the same thing...it really sucks and i think it would be beneficial for both of us to stop. it's not healthy to semi-starve your body for days and then pack it full of food immediately afterward. the best thing is to keep a constant schedule with eating; three small meals a day with a snack or two in between. i've been working on doing that and it takes effort to get into that routine, but it works. (:

numbness
June 30th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Yeah I've been trying but then I crave loads of food and the circle goes on,I have been trying though good luck to you!

xXoblivionXx
July 1st, 2014, 08:26 AM
This happens to me a lot. Not exactly bulimia because your not throwing up after you binge, it might be an eating disorder of some kind. I guess what got me through was try to eat healthier overall, little meals throughout the day, staying hydrated, and treating yourself to some unhealthy foods, but not to often. If you take it out completely then you will crave it and then binge on it. I hope I helped, if you want you can PM me, I'm always willing to talk

numbness
July 1st, 2014, 08:28 AM
This happens to me a lot. Not exactly bulimia because your not throwing up after you binge, it might be an eating disorder of some kind. I guess what got me through was try to eat healthier overall, little meals throughout the day, staying hydrated, and treating yourself to some unhealthy f

Thankyou :) I think trying to eat smaller things more often could be a good place to start.

xXoblivionXx
July 1st, 2014, 08:30 AM
Thankyou :) I think trying to eat smaller things more often could be a good place to start.

Yeah, it helped me establish a more routine and healthy eating plan