PDA

View Full Version : Social and Specific Anxiety...

Celtics
June 28th, 2014, 02:25 AM
I have it bad I think, not as bad as some but the specific anxiety is awful for me. I never thought I had anxiety until today I did some research and I have most of the symptoms. How do you deal with it, I also took some test on a big website and said I had it too.... All I've done is play video games, listen to music, and netflix this summer. That's all I do year around, the thought of getting a job and taking my drivers test makes me go into a nervous breakdown almost. I've put trying to get a job off for months, I've never experienced something like this before... So my question i was trying to get at I guess was, have you guys experienced something like this and how did you get past it... I don't like change either or when people touch my things without asking.

Rayquaza
June 28th, 2014, 04:37 AM
I think the first thing you need to do is see a psychiatrist. Many of the symptoms that you're reading about are just guidelines, and you can only get verification of your symptoms by confirming it with a third party. A lot of people tend to enjoy staying indoors listening to music and watching netflix. I do too, but that doesn't mean I have anxiety. Focus on exactly what differs you from a person that can function adequately in life and then project these feelings on a psychiatrist.