PDA

View Full Version : I feel as if I'm coming to a end

Gingerdepressedteen
June 18th, 2014, 03:12 PM
I'm to the point were I can no longer see a future I just see pain , Iv had clinical depression for around 4 years and been cutting for 2

I don't know how much more I can take Iv tried killing my self before landed me self in hospital that time, but I feel worse then ever I feels trapped I feel helpless like I have no control over my life

I honestly don't know how long I'll be able to hang on till I'm currently on a waiting list for counselling. But I don't think I can last so long

I'm alone

My depressed sprouts from never being loved/wanted leading to hating my self an my existence, I'm 17 years old an never had a girlfriend. Last week I Had my first kiss, an now that girl won't speak to me. She says it's her not me but Iv heard it before most girls who see me well that's the only time they will see me.

I just wanted to be loved be wanted to feel like someone can love me as much as Iv loved before. Then I might be okay

I'll probably cut today in a few hours when everyone's asleep

I know no one cares about me but I need someone to help me talk to me anything I feel so alone

Not sure how long I'll be alive for anymore

Karkat
June 18th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Honestly? Aside from the fact that I'm in a relationship (which is sometimes worse- I have to worry about hurting the love of my life now) I'm in the same boat. I can relate to the fact that you're going through a lot of pain right now. So am I. I can't truly imagine how you're feeling right now, but you're not alone, not really.

Honestly? I don't have any advice whatsoever, because I'm trying really hard to keep from killing myself. I don't know how long I'll last either.

However, I am here to talk if you need me, ok? Please don't do anything rash.

Miserabilia
June 18th, 2014, 03:24 PM
We're here if you need help

Leprous
June 19th, 2014, 05:45 AM
I'm to the point were I can no longer see a future I just see pain , Iv had clinical depression for around 4 years and been cutting for 2

I don't know how much more I can take Iv tried killing my self before landed me self in hospital that time, but I feel worse then ever I feels trapped I feel helpless like I have no control over my life

I honestly don't know how long I'll be able to hang on till I'm currently on a waiting list for counselling. But I don't think I can last so long

I'm alone

My depressed sprouts from never being loved/wanted leading to hating my self an my existence, I'm 17 years old an never had a girlfriend. Last week I Had my first kiss, an now that girl won't speak to me. She says it's her not me but Iv heard it before most girls who see me well that's the only time they will see me.

I just wanted to be loved be wanted to feel like someone can love me as much as Iv loved before. Then I might be okay

I'll probably cut today in a few hours when everyone's asleep

I know no one cares about me but I need someone to help me talk to me anything I feel so alone

Not sure how long I'll be alive for anymore

Hey there, first of all, I know exactly what you feel like. I'm 15 and never had a girl/boyfriend, I feel lonely aswell. I want you to remember that everyone on here wants to help you. We are all there for you, everyone here wantq you to get better, and you will. Suicide is never the solution, you may not believe that, but it is never the solution.
It may seem hard to believe for you but you will get better, you must not kill yourself, as that would hurt those around you. We are all here to help you, and I really hope you'll get trough this, feel free to send me a VM if you need someone to talk to. Stay strong buddy :)

Living For Love
June 20th, 2014, 03:50 AM
I guess there's no point in continuing living anymore for me as well. All the sacrifices I've been doing these recent years were in vain, and now I don't know what I'm going to do from now on. I understand how you feel but, like in my case, there has to be something you still believe, there has to be something that is still worth living for in your life, and you must find it. Think about the good things you have in your life, your family, your friends, your future ahead. We're here to help you, this might be only a phase you're going through, it might end soon. Stay strong.

oscarthecat3
July 13th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Try holding on, I know life can be brutal. And I know that sometimes in anyone's lifetime there is no future ahead. But There is always a future. Secondly everyone is special and for no reason at all should you feel that no one cares for you. don't forget it, you are special.

Hope this helps. Courage =)

Microcosm
July 13th, 2014, 07:12 PM
Don't kill yourself. It's never really the answer and all it does is cause more pain. You can PM me if you need somebody to chat things out with.