PDA

View Full Version : Dont Feel

Cece14
June 17th, 2014, 09:06 PM
Im not sure where to post this sorry....

Okay, so, Im 15 and I have come to relize that I dont feel emotions... like, for example, My great grandma died in Agust and I didnt cry about it at all, I didnt even feel sad.. and when I hurt someone mentally or physically, I dont feel bad about it or regret it...... Is there somthing wrong with me?? Or is it just a phase??

thatgothgirluknow
June 17th, 2014, 09:31 PM
it could be depression but it could be something else to theres allot of things that can cause u to lack empithy

CrazyPerson101
June 17th, 2014, 09:47 PM
Im not sure where to post this sorry....

Okay, so, Im 15 and I have come to relize that I dont feel emotions... like, for example, My great grandma died in Agust and I didnt cry about it at all, I didnt even feel sad.. and when I hurt someone mentally or physically, I dont feel bad about it or regret it...... Is there somthing wrong with me?? Or is it just a phase??

Some people just don't feel empathy , My great great great Aunt sis died last year at 107 and I didn't feel sad for her , I used to be with her alot but I wasn't sad at all. It depends on the person and how you feel about that person. Hope that helped a bit.

Luminous
June 17th, 2014, 10:01 PM
Puberty101 :arrow: Mental Illnesses

Rayquaza
June 22nd, 2014, 09:26 AM
it could be depression but it could be something else to theres allot of things that can cause u to lack empithy

I wouldn't put a label on it that quickly.

It depends on how long you've felt lack of emotion. A lack of emotion could be a phase and be supressed by a larger issue which could need resolving. Do you have anything else that is playing a bigger role in your life? Also, have you ever felt emotion or is this recent?

Celtics
June 24th, 2014, 01:49 AM
If a human dies I feel no sadness, I don't know why. If someone close to me like a parent or something that would be different but just like a relative, it doesn't really bother me. Maybe because people have ruined my life with my help, but with animals, that is a whole different story.

ViolinPro
June 25th, 2014, 09:56 AM
You guys are like my twins :DDDD
I don't feel emotions that easily, it takes something extraordinary or something really horrible for me to feel something. Otherwise I feel relaxed, not really the deathly emptiness that eats your soul but rather, maybe just "contented".
I had a few people that made me feel, REALLY feel.
Don't worry, lots of people like that, heck.
My grandmother died about 5 years ago, I was in hell when my rabbit died but for my grandmother, I even witnessed her death due to an illness and I still didn't feel anything. Trust me, even the most emotionless people have emotions somewhere :P