PDA

View Full Version : Should I start posting my singing on here? (Both covers and originals)

Karkat
June 14th, 2014, 01:41 PM
(But mostly covers because I suck at writing songs and you don't wanna hear that)

I usually post my covers to Facebook, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in hearing my covers on here as well. I'm posting a Youtube video, because it's unlisted. (So don't share it or I'll get ye) I'll probably just delete it if this doesn't get any responses.

Anyways,

5r_u7k_THQQ

It's a cover of one of my most favourite songs. I know it's pretty bad, and shaky, but oh well.

Hollywood
June 14th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Dude, you HAVE to post more. That was really good, I love your voice!

Karkat
June 14th, 2014, 01:46 PM
Dude, you HAVE to post more. That was really good, I love your voice!

;w; Alright, I'll probably start posting them in my diary or something so I can post multiple posts

I don't know if that makes sense

Maybe I'll just post them in this thread and edit the first post every time

Edit: *Is silently judging you guys who are not commenting but are watching

I see you

You're very mean*

Hudor
June 15th, 2014, 08:14 AM
Hey just saw this. You're awesome! I liked your voice texture and it was okay mostly except for the higher parts but you could always improve that with practice. Do post more i would definitely like to hear them! Btw were you playing guitar?

Horatio Nelson
June 15th, 2014, 08:45 AM
I will watch it as soon as I can find a pair of headphones!...

Edit: Holy shnizz, that was awesome! You have a great voice Ren. I would listen to more.

Luminous
June 15th, 2014, 08:50 AM
This is really good! The higher notes are sort of out of your range but you covered it pretty well, which is impressive. You should absolutely post more!

Karkat
June 16th, 2014, 01:04 AM
Hey just saw this. You're awesome! I liked your voice texture and it was okay mostly except for the higher parts but you could always improve that with practice. Do post more i would definitely like to hear them! Btw were you playing guitar?

Aw, thanks :)

Actually, it's not the high notes, I was just too lazy to warm up or drink water. I used to sing opera, I'm a soprano.

Yes, I was playing the guitar quite terribly. :lol:

I will watch it as soon as I can find a pair of headphones!...

Edit: Holy shnizz, that was awesome! You have a great voice Ren. I would listen to more.

Thanks. :) I'll post more.

This is really good! The higher notes are sort of out of your range but you covered it pretty well, which is impressive. You should absolutely post more!

Hah, as I explained above, it's not my range, it's just that I was too lazy to warm up, etc. I don't like doing this particular song this high, but I kind of have to so far- either that, or lower than I like.

Thanks. :) I will.

Melodic
June 19th, 2014, 02:59 AM
*hands over username*

You have a really good, very original voice. I'd say probably work on putting the higher notes into your range and a teeny bit of breathing control as it sounded like you were losing breathe through some parts. But other than that, that was really good.

Karkat
June 19th, 2014, 12:09 PM
*hands over username*

You have a really good, very original voice. I'd say probably work on putting the higher notes into your range and a teeny bit of breathing control as it sounded like you were losing breathe through some parts. But other than that, that was really good.

Thank you! :D And thank you for the advice as well. :)

Gah, I should've warmed up :P I can hit the high notes a lot better when I'm not stubborn. In choir, when I was in 6th grade, my director actually REFUSED to put me on the lower part (which I wanted to do) because I was one of the best sopranos. Ack.

My higher range is definitely the best part of my voice though. I have HUGE pitch issues in any other part of my voice.

Gottaloveaginger14
July 9th, 2014, 01:03 PM
I would love to hear more

Typho
July 9th, 2014, 01:14 PM
It was awesome, you could still work a little bit at the higher notes ,except for that you have a very beautiful voice, i'd love to hear more

Karkat
July 9th, 2014, 07:23 PM
I would love to hear more

I'll be posting them here: http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=210619 :)

It was awesome, you could still work a little bit at the higher notes ,except for that you have a very beautiful voice, i'd love to hear more

TheN3rdyOutcast
July 9th, 2014, 07:34 PM
Why not?

Karkat
July 9th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Why not?

I'll start posting them here: http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=210619 :)

Osama Gulryz
July 10th, 2014, 09:42 AM
Nice voice, No Not nice that was Great :)

Remora
July 10th, 2014, 10:02 AM
[-]Sounds fine to me[/-] YOU'RE AMAZING o.0 as i told you before GO GLOBAL!!! stop having them like not being public because you're the best at this everrr ;-;

Karkat
July 11th, 2014, 12:55 AM
Nice voice, No Not nice that was Great :)

[-]Sounds fine to me[/-] YOU'RE AMAZING o.0 as i told you before GO GLOBAL!!! stop having them like not being public because you're the best at this everrr ;-;

;-; YouTube is filled with haters, and I'm sensitive

Besides, I have a lot to work on

Cognizant
July 11th, 2014, 03:01 AM
it should be a crime to be that good of a singer :D

Microcosm
July 11th, 2014, 04:58 PM
I don't know how I haven't seen this post yet. You're really good! You should post more. I'd like to see it. :)

CrazyPerson101
July 12th, 2014, 02:34 AM
Omg Rainbow is right, You should post more, I can't wait to see some more of your singing, You're really good :)

Karkat
July 13th, 2014, 07:15 PM
it should be a crime to be that good of a singer :D

D'aww

Thanks c:

I don't know how I haven't seen this post yet. You're really good! You should post more. I'd like to see it. :)

Thanks! :D I actually have posted another in a thread in my Diary :)

Omg Rainbow is right, You should post more, I can't wait to see some more of your singing, You're really good :)

unknownuser
July 15th, 2014, 03:14 AM
Please do!

I'm like one of least musically inclined people you'll ever meet and I don't know about the technical aspects of music, but still, it sounds very good to me! :)

CosmicNoodle
July 15th, 2014, 04:30 AM
You should start posting, your freaking awesome

Karkat
July 19th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Please do!

I'm like one of least musically inclined people you'll ever meet and I don't know about the technical aspects of music, but still, it sounds very good to me! :)

Thank you :)

You should start posting, your freaking awesome

Haha, thanks :D