PDA

View Full Version : Journal exchange?

neverfound911
June 14th, 2014, 02:21 AM
I'm looking for a stranger who will let me inside their mind via a journal, in exchange for mine. I'm a damaged sufferer of bipolar disorder and I can't think of anything more beautiful or cerebral than the exposed and broken amygdala. ❤️

Karkat
June 14th, 2014, 02:38 AM
Uh, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by journal- I mean, if you're meaning in the traditional sense, I could try to start one (I've been meaning to in novel-like form to not only get myself back to writing, but to get my emotions out.)

I'm bipolar as well, and I also suffer from PTSD (or at least many of the symptoms- I've been sort of diagnosed), OCD, GAD, ADHD, addiction, and possibly autism. (It's the general consensus of pretty much everyone I know who is autistic that I probably am.)

I don't mean to brag, but for being mostly sedentary, and hardly leaving the house, I have a fairly interesting/"exciting" life :P If you need a broken amygdala, I'd say I'm a fair bet :P

(A bit of background information- I'm not trying to sound standoffish, in fact, I'm being mildly sarcastic. I'm not lying when I say I have an exciting life, it's just less glam and glory as it is guts and gory. I drive my friends nuts because they're always worried about me. Let's put it that way.)