PDA

View Full Version : I am going insane

Microcosm
June 13th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Nothing interests me any more. My mind feels like it is tearing at both ends. I want to fit in but I can't. Literally NOTHING interests me at all. Everything is just a big waste of time. Reading may make me smarter, but what is the point in that? I will die anyways at some point and I can't think. I just want to sleep but I can't because I have already slept for over 15 hours. I don't want to die or anything, but I can't think straight. I think I forgot to take my meds last night so that might be why. This is hell for me. I just needed to vent. i don't really need advice or anything I just need to put this out there. I think I'm crazy. I don't know. It feels like my mind will fall aparta t any moment but it doesn't. My legs hurt when I try to stand. It angers me now. Why does it have to be me is like this? Why cant I just be a NORMAL person. Everyone else seems so happy and iI cant do it. Maybe I will try to remove this post later I dont know I just dont kniw what to do.

TheLoneWolf
June 14th, 2014, 03:58 AM
Read some posts on the Mental Crisis forum and you'll learn you're not alone.
How are you doing now? It has been almost a day.

Karkat
June 14th, 2014, 04:02 AM
I can relate to this so much, and so often.

My life is so...Chaotic and un-together that it's practically hilarious- or it would be, if it wasn't so tragic.

Microcosm
June 14th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Read some posts on the Mental Crisis forum and you'll learn you're not alone.
How are you doing now? It has been almost a day.

I am feeling better now. I made sure to get back on my meds last night(actually this morning). I forgot to take them last night again so I woke up at like five in the morning and took them. I feel much better now.

TheLoneWolf
June 14th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Good to hear you're feeling better!
I'm here for you if you need anyone :)