PDA

View Full Version : School file

maddogmj77
June 12th, 2014, 11:55 PM
Okay, so I have NO IDEA where to post this, and I wanna get this all out before I forget. So, 2 days ago, on my last day of school, I found something I wanna know more on. In my 3rd period I am an office TA, and I saw my file, so I looked through it a bit. It showed a LOT of the things I've done in Kindergarten-1st grade?, but I didn't have much time to look at it. I saw pages upon pages describing incidents that happened, thing I didn't even remember. I didn't know I was that bad. There was this one about me not being able to pick a color for a piece of paper and getting mad, then they said they heard me talking to myself about the conversation (I actually still do that to this day sometimes). Also, this one time I ripped up a project because I thought it didn't look right, apparently at 6 I was quite the perfectionist (and I STILL am). I wanna know how I can read through the entire file, I wanna know. It's my file, shouldn't I be able to see it? What do I have to do? UUUUUUUGH!!!! This is gonna annoy me until I know. Somebody HELP!

Also, I went to a couple of different schools, ED classes, and ED schools between 2nd and 6th grade, there's more on a thread called "my life" I'm not gonna link it. I could never remember the details of getting transferred from school to school and I wanna KNOW!!!

thatgothgirluknow
June 13th, 2014, 12:00 AM
just ask if u can see it they should let u see it

maddogmj77
June 13th, 2014, 12:02 AM
just ask if u can see it they should let u see it

Well, I just got out of school from 8th grade. Who exactly would I ask?

Jack russell dad
June 13th, 2014, 12:03 AM
I think your parents would have to be there for you to see it, but then again you might be able to just request to view it personally. You could call the superintendent pr guidence councelor