PDA

View Full Version : my dad

hurting
June 11th, 2014, 11:55 PM
i just am not copeing at home with my dad anymore. he abuse me all the time.and im scared sometime,i just feel so alone in my life,feel like im so worthless,and cant do anything right,it all my fauilt i know. i have not be on here for a while,as i be in the hosptail for a od,and ect. just need support right now,

Periphery
June 12th, 2014, 12:23 AM
I'm so sorry to hear you have to live with an abusive father, but never say it's your fault, because it isn't. You are not worthless at all, I'm sure you're a great person, you just need to believe in yourself. My advice: find someone to talk to, a teacher, a doctor, a friend. But never say it's your fault.

1_21Guns
June 18th, 2014, 05:25 PM
You're never alone, and you're always stronger than you think. I know it's hard to convince yourself that you haven't done anything wrong, and it's a lot easier to convince yourself that you're worthless and it's all your fault and you deserve it but none of those things are true. I know it's hard, I really do, but things won't be like this forever. Perhaps you could consider mentioning it to someone at the hospital, or to a friend or relative? I know you'll feel like you'll just tear your whole family apart etc, but what's important is your safety above everything else, stay strong love :hug3:

welsh91
July 2nd, 2014, 02:37 PM
i just am not copeing at home with my dad anymore. he abuse me all the time.and im scared sometime,i just feel so alone in my life,feel like im so worthless,and cant do anything right,it all my fauilt i know. i have not be on here for a while,as i be in the hosptail for a od,and ect. just need support right now,

physical or sexual abuse?