PDA

View Full Version : this isn't like me..

Seemyheart
June 9th, 2014, 09:00 PM
I've not had thoughts of ending it all for a very very long time. I just told myself that thos is life, and sometimes it sucks... but recently, I am finsing that I don't enjoy what I used to, I don't talk to people, I am struggling with self harm again, and I'm having thoughts of just ending it.
I mean...it could be so easy... I stay up at night thinking about it. I don't know how to handle this... I can't tel anyone here, they'd all treat me like I'm some fragile person who needs their pity.
I just want to be...happy. that's all I want.

Im driving myself crazy with this. I just want it to stop. :(

Luisss
June 10th, 2014, 01:19 AM
Don't be down on yourself like this. When life gets you down,you just have to get back up and stay strong. Ending it all is never the answer to a solution because that won't solve anything but make the problem worse. Your family and friends will be devastated and you may not think they care but they love you and want the best for you. And what about your 100 day free of self harm? You don't want it to go to waste and repeat a cycle and make it even harder for yourself right?i know You can do it. Have some faith. Best wishes to you my friend.