PDA

View Full Version : someone talk to me before i go insane

Cognizant
June 8th, 2014, 02:43 AM
I think i got the issue at hand under control. I'm sorry if I gave anyone a scare.

Seemyheart
June 8th, 2014, 02:51 AM
Hey, try and take a deep breath ok? :)
My advice, try talking to him about the fact you're having a hard time again, he doesn't need to know why...but that you felt like you could talk to him about it. If he helped before, Im sure he'll do it again

xXoblivionXx
June 8th, 2014, 03:55 AM
hey Patrick,

It's going to be all right. Ron sounds like a really nice guy. The age of consent is 18 in california and it might be lower where he lives, maybe 17 or 16. So maybe the age gap isn't too big. I think as long as you both love each other and you are above the age of consent then it's okay. Just be careful with these consent laws, you don't want him to get in big trouble. um, I'm not sure if I'm helping, sorry. I think you should go for it if you care deeply about him, that's what I'm saying.

Cognizant
June 8th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Hey, try and take a deep breath ok? :)
My advice, try talking to him about the fact you're having a hard time again, he doesn't need to know why...but that you felt like you could talk to him about it. If he helped before, Im sure he'll do it again

hey Patrick,

It's going to be all right. Ron sounds like a really nice guy. The age of consent is 18 in california and it might be lower where he lives, maybe 17 or 16. So maybe the age gap isn't too big. I think as long as you both love each other and you are above the age of consent then it's okay. Just be careful with these consent laws, you don't want him to get in big trouble. um, I'm not sure if I'm helping, sorry. I think you should go for it if you care deeply about him, that's what I'm saying.

thank you guys, this actually really did help me feel better. :)

God I just woke up and saw this and I sounded like a crazy person lol

xXoblivionXx
June 8th, 2014, 11:12 AM
thank you guys, this actually really did help me feel better. :)

God I just woke up and saw this and I sounded like a crazy person lol

I'm glad it did, and no worries :) It happens, we all break sometimes

Living For Love
June 9th, 2014, 08:27 AM
I guess this can now be locked. :locked2: