PDA

View Full Version : Sick of the Bullying

Caffo00
June 4th, 2014, 12:30 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right section or even the right website to be posting this on but I'll give it a try. I'm not really looking for anything because I know what everyone's gonna say, I suppose I just want to let it out.

I lived in a really bad, run-down area since I was born. There was a lot of drugs and gang stuff going on and my older brother ended up involved in it. Three years ago he was stabbed and nearly died right outside our house so my dad moved us to a place right across the city where I didn't kno anybody. At the start it was ok until I started secondary school.

People started slagging me about where I was from which I didn't really mind but then it got worse and nearly every day I was getting into fights and ended up with literally nobody.

I haven't had a proper mate since then, anyone I do start hanging around with doesn't stick around because of my family and what they're like.

The last straw was two weeks ago after school, they hadn't bothered me all day but ended up following me home. Once I got into the park near my house they bet me up pretty bad, I ended up losing two teeth, splitting my eyebrow open and they robbed my shoes.

There's no point telling my dad because he's one of those people that just tell you to man up and fight back. The school blame me for most of the fights that happen because of where im from and the police aroun here hardly bother with stuff like this because there's worse happening.

Sorry for boring you all with my life story but just needed to get it off my chest.

Living For Love
June 4th, 2014, 12:57 PM
I'm so sorry for what happened to you. Is there any way you can just avoid getting into fights? It's just because you don't achieve anything with that. Try to make some friends, at least one, start to become closer to them, slowly.

Caffo00
June 4th, 2014, 01:02 PM
I suppose so but I don't start them, I just fight back when they start. I've tried to make friends, I've even acted completely different than I usually would and done things I never would just to make friends but as soon as they find out who my brother is they don't want to know me.

Living For Love
June 4th, 2014, 01:09 PM
I suppose so but I don't start them, I just fight back when they start. I've tried to make friends, I've even acted completely different than I usually would and done things I never would just to make friends but as soon as they find out who my brother is they don't want to know me.
In that case, try not to fight back. Either ignore them, or walk away, or pretend you have to rush to somewhere, I don't know, but getting in fights is never a good thing.

And why don't people want to know you as soon as they find out who your brother is? Despite the fact he was involved in gangs and drugs, it doesn't mean you're going to become the same person, you should try to explain that to them.

Caffo00
June 4th, 2014, 01:13 PM
I'll try and see what happens. I don't know really, I think it's their parents don't want them to have anything to do with my family. I sorta understand why but because of that I don have one friend. I've explained to some of them before that I'm nothing like my brother but they don't listen.

Living For Love
June 4th, 2014, 01:19 PM
I'll try and see what happens. I don't know really, I think it's their parents don't want them to have anything to do with my family. I sorta understand why but because of that I don have one friend. I've explained to some of them before that I'm nothing like my brother but they don't listen.

Still, there must be someone on your class that won't judge you because of your family and your brother's decisions. Don't give up, okay? You'll be fine, try to stay out of trouble, focus on your studies, and then you'll notice this will be over pretty soon.

Caffo00
June 4th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Hopefully, thanks :)

Thatcarguy
June 4th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Just turn around and knock them out i was bullied in school too but i was always bigger then everyone and was never scared to throw up the fists. Im sure if you knock one out they will stop.

Caffo00
June 4th, 2014, 01:57 PM
I've tried, at the start it wasn't too bad because there would be only one or two of them so I'd get away with hitting them but now there's loads. They know that I always fight back but it doesn't stop them.

kaydencorey
June 4th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Its easy for us to say don't fight back but in that situation its not the easiest thing to do, I guess the more fights you get into will make things worse.
As was said above, focus on your studies, you are better than these people, remember that.

Caffo00
June 5th, 2014, 06:45 AM
Yeah thanks, I'll try :)

Microcosm
June 6th, 2014, 02:18 AM
Hey Jamie,

I know that you don't want to hear anything that I'm sure you've heard already before, so I'll cut out that part.

I can't imagine what that must be like though... I've dealt with bullying but nothing even close to the bullying you are describing. If you need someone to discuss this with, feel free to PM me. The link to do so is in my signature.

Hope I helped. Best wishes.

Caffo00
June 6th, 2014, 05:41 AM
Thanks man! I've to wait til I've posted 100 times before I can PM tho so might take a while :p

Sirgarett
June 6th, 2014, 08:23 AM
I'm so sorry for what happened to you. Is there any way you can just avoid getting into fights? It's just because you don't achieve anything with that. Try to make some friends, at least one, start to become closer to them, slowly.

Thou should know that this is so much easier said than done.

Anyways, what I can say about your situation is that it has really gotten real deep to the point that you really have to embrace the fact that you really do need help. Now I know that you might think that the suggestion might have been better if there was at least even 1 person whom you can put up with, but it's true. Trust me, someone/people out there wants to help you and you just have to find em. Be with the right people and just ignore, don't fight back, prove to them and show them that you're choosing to be the better person. IT GETS BETTER MATE. GOOD LUCK :)