PDA

View Full Version : Have you witnessed animals being abused?

TylerPanda
June 3rd, 2014, 07:59 PM
i know this may sound like a stupid question, but I am just wondering if anyone has seen any animals being abused? I personally haven't. Well not that i can remember at the moment. I want to know if you have witnessed something as cruel as this.. :(

Gamma Male
June 3rd, 2014, 08:15 PM
I've witnessed people paying to support the abuse of animals. I've seen rodeos and been to the zoo. So yes.

CosmicNoodle
June 3rd, 2014, 08:33 PM
I've witnessed people paying to support the abuse of animals. I've seen rodeos and been to the zoo. So yes.

Yep, this ^

I also once saw a man beat a stray dog because it pooped on his lawn. Kind of awfull, the dog wasn't hurt though, just scared. Two hours later the RSPCA came and picked the poor thing up and took it away

Melodic
June 3rd, 2014, 10:24 PM
Me and my mom lived with these horrible roommates. One day one of the guys accidentally tripped, so he blamed the dog and kicked him to the wall really hard. I stood up about to stand up to him but my mom told me me to sit back down.

Gamma Male
June 3rd, 2014, 10:27 PM
Me and my mom lived with these horrible roommates. One day one of the guys accidentally tripped, so he blamed the dog and kicked him to the wall really hard. I stood up about to stand up to him but my mom told me me to sit back down.

What a sick bastard. You should've called the police.

Aliases
June 4th, 2014, 12:02 AM
Yes, my neighbor actually dragged his dog out of his window, led him up the steps and blocked him into a corner between the fence of the porch and the door of the house. he started repeatedly kicking and punching the dog until it couldn't move, I rushed outside beat his ass and put hand cuffs on him.. stopped recording it first, saved the dogs life and even got a reward from the cops for doing it. (only recorded him kicking it for like 10 seconds)

CharlieHorse
June 4th, 2014, 12:18 AM
Animal abuse is inexcusable and inhumane and should be punished by death. Any person who abuses a helpless animal should have their existence and genes purged from the world.
It is, in my opinion, one of the worst atrocities someone can commit. Words cannot describe how sick and fucked-up it is to hurt an animal.

Hundred Spirited God
June 4th, 2014, 12:46 AM

you shouldn't have listened to your mom,i don't take orders from someone like that if they don't show sympathy for animals

Hypers
June 4th, 2014, 04:14 AM
I haven't seen terrible animal abuse but I have seen circus performances and that sort of stuff if that counts as abuse. Another thing is how wild cats are sort of 'exterminated' in the city.

Remora
June 4th, 2014, 07:31 AM
I thought i was a giant back when i was like, 5 years old, just stampeding trough the house. I kicked one of the four kittens we had back then high up in the sky... guilt is what i feel to the day of today (they survived though yay)

kaydencorey
June 4th, 2014, 06:26 PM
My cousin and I were walking home from school when we were about 11 I think it was, and we saw a group of teenage guys swinging a cat about and the poor cat was crying and terrified, we threw stones at them and shouted to a man that was in his garden, and they threw the cat down and walked away.
The man we shouted to for help said he knew where the cat lived and took the cat home.

justarandomteen
June 27th, 2014, 11:15 PM
These are so sad! What kind of sick fucked up bastard abuses a poor defenseless animal? The collassal fuckers deserve to get the same treatment as the poor creature they abuse

Babs
June 28th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Nope, but a few years before I was born, my mom saw our neighbor beat his dog, probably to death because he was never seen again.