PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about your abuser?

BornActor
June 3rd, 2014, 06:48 PM
My dad never actually abused me, only my mom and brother. But my feelings gravitate from hatred to pity to apathy to love to entitlement. Mom always told me to love him all the same, but what do you all think? If the person was a family member, do you love them now? Is it even possible to love them now?

CosmicNoodle
June 3rd, 2014, 06:53 PM
I was abused but not by a family member, as for the person that hurt me so much, they where recently hit by cargo vheical, all I can think is "so long you sack of shit, burn in hell"
That about sums up my feelings toward them, complete and utter hatred on every possible level.

BornActor
June 3rd, 2014, 08:22 PM
I was abused but not by a family member, as for the person that hurt me so much, they where recently hit by cargo vheical, all I can think is "so long you sack of shit, burn in hell"
That about sums up my feelings toward them, complete and utter hatred on every possible level.

God bless that cargo vehicle. Sorry you were abused, but thank God that "sack of shit" is out of your life!

CosmicNoodle
June 3rd, 2014, 08:27 PM
God bless that cargo vehicle. Sorry you were abused, but thank God that "sack of shit" is out of your life!

Out of my life and 6ft underground. *smirks* Who's on top now bitch?

Living For Love
June 4th, 2014, 10:55 AM
I've always been taught to forgive other people when they did something bad to me. I don't want to seem like I am a saint or something, because I'm not, but there are some things people have done to me in the past and I just naturally forgot about it. It's not easy, though, it never is, and sometimes I remember some of them and it really hurts, but I guess it's something we all should learn, to forgive and not let revenge and payback feelings get the best of us.

sixguy6
June 4th, 2014, 08:11 PM
I don't think of her anymore and have gotten over it...I think....

Idk what I would say or do if I saw her again. Maybe I would high five her....................IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!

gothy
June 4th, 2014, 09:20 PM
Its my ex girlfriend. I guess i forgive her. But i still hate her in a way.

thatgothgirluknow
June 4th, 2014, 09:24 PM
its my grandma and grandpa and some other men
i still love my grandpa as for my grandpa it varies from day to day but i still love her i try to forgive her but some days it gets the best of me i gravite from complete total hatred to forgiveness to confusion
as for the men well one is my ex bf and i still love him and the other well i guess its just netueral i wont let anyone hurt them for me i guess i forgave them and just wish to move on past them

Dalcourt
June 6th, 2014, 07:31 AM
I was sexually abused by the son of my foster parents...he is mentally challenged, so I'm not sure if he even understood that he did something wrong.
His parents had him locked away in some institution after they found out...so if I think about it now I guess I pity him more than anything else.

My other abuser is my Dad and I love him no matter what...it is that simple.

Dark_Desires
June 8th, 2014, 05:57 AM
I was Abused by one of my Grand Parents but i don't blame them anymore i forgive them and what's Funny i still love them.I blame Alcohol its been the cause of 80% of the Abuse for the past 17 years.

Cognizant
June 8th, 2014, 04:26 PM
I was abused by my ex a lot. I'm neutral with him now. I wouldn't really plan on talking to him anytime soon, but if we crossed paths again I wouldn't mind being his friend.

deadpie
June 18th, 2014, 04:51 AM
I think I've forgiven him and even feel empathy for him at this point even though I still have some hatred for how much he's destroyed my life. The feelings from early on were really twisted. I feel really bad about how long his brainwashing went on in my head after it was over. Sometimes feel like he's still in my head fucking with me.. It doesn't really ever end.

1_21Guns
June 18th, 2014, 05:21 PM
I don't have any contact, or any intention of contacting my father. I do still get a little bit angry, but mostly I just pity him now. I'm his child and I don't have to run around picking up the pieces of his disastrous life, that was his job if he wanted me in his life, and he didn't, so there we go.

Whight
June 27th, 2014, 06:08 PM
I don't want to say I don't hate them to say I forgive or anything. What they did to me is inhuman and I will always have really strong negative feelings towards what they did.
But as for them... I'm just completely nothing towards them. I suppose I was a bit happy to see them get justice served upon them. But other than that, i just have a huge black nothing in whatever is related to them.

lumiadots
June 28th, 2014, 11:13 AM
after all the horrible things my father did to me, i could never, EVER love him again. he has apologized and not done anything for years now, but the thing is those memories always stay with you and you'll never forget them. what's really screwy though...is that when he ended up in the hospital this past year because of his heart condition, i never slept and stayed up all night crying and shaking and hoping he would be ok, though he doesn't deserve it at all. maybe i'm just too nice.

Lisa R
June 28th, 2014, 11:27 AM
after all the horrible things my father did to me, i could never, EVER love him again. he has apologized and not done anything for years now, but the thing is those memories always stay with you and you'll never forget them. what's really screwy though...is that when he ended up in the hospital this past year because of his heart condition, i never slept and stayed up all night crying and shaking and hoping he would be ok, though he doesn't deserve it at all. maybe i'm just too nice.

I'm sorry for what happened in your past. I could never imagine anything like that to me. I just wanted to say that i had a very dear friend that was abused in many ways by her father. She has went throught therapy for many years and has come out a better person. We were talking one day and looked me in the eyes and said to me. You know Lisa I can forgive my dad without hatred but i will never for get. To me that was very strong words coming from a strong person. Maybe that was just me.

lumiadots
June 28th, 2014, 11:31 AM
I'm sorry for what happened in your past. I could never imagine anything like that to me. I just wanted to say that i had a very dear friend that was abused in many ways by her father. She has went throught therapy for many years and has come out a better person. We were talking one day and looked me in the eyes and said to me. You know Lisa I can forgive my dad without hatred but i will never for get. To me that was very strong words coming from a strong person. Maybe that was just me.

no it's not just you. your friend is strong, and i am so glad she got better after going through what she went through with her father. it takes a lot of courage to come to terms with forgiveness and admit it, not only to other people, but to yourself. i really hope that one day i can say the same. thank you for your support; it means a lot. (:

Lisa R
June 28th, 2014, 11:45 AM
no it's not just you. your friend is strong, and i am so glad she got better after going through what she went through with her father. it takes a lot of courage to come to terms with forgiveness and admit it, not only to other people, but to yourself. i really hope that one day i can say the same. thank you for your support; it means a lot. (:

Yes i can and do admire her for her strength as i do all others that went through hell and came out a better person. I have never been abused and couldn't imagine what hell is like. As for you I'm sure you will find strength that you deserve. I can't say hope your hurting will heal cause it doesn't heal just scabs over and leaves scars behind. Again best of luck.

Caver
July 7th, 2014, 02:19 PM
I am just still upset and angry, although I acted like I didn't care to their face. I hate and despise of that person now, despite the fact I'll never see that person ever ever again (hopefully)

Karkat
July 7th, 2014, 02:52 PM
My parents have all abused me emotionally, and it's very hard for me to trust them as a result. I still love them, but I can't trust them.

As for my ex boyfriend that physically, emotionally, and sexually abused me, raped, and stalked me, I can't forgive him. If I hear a noise out my window at night, I can't sleep until the sun rises. I will cry for hours.

Caligari
July 7th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Depends on which abuser, there are so many people to choose from, lol
Of them all I only forgive my father, because he's the only one who repented, tried hard and successfully changed, and attempted to make it up to me.

joeyboy24
July 8th, 2014, 05:24 AM
well despite my cusin doing it 2 me i still like him but i dont ever want to see him again, ots kinda confusing but i still like him lots and lots, i guess i like him cus he looked after me when i was little and we did have sum fun times together

Gottaloveaginger14
July 8th, 2014, 12:32 PM
A lot of my fetishes and things that turn me on come from my abuse as a kid.

I was not only molested and raped by my father for over 4 years but he also took video and pictures, let his other perv friends take turns with me, tied me, beat me and left scars and I still love him. Its something ive struggled with my whole life because he hurt me so badly and i hate him but a part of me still loves him.

Posts merged. Next time, please use the 'edit' button. ~Hannah

jessie3
July 13th, 2014, 01:47 AM
I was both physically ( not sexually ) and emotionally abused by my mother and definitely my father, i try to avoid my father and I don't like calling him dad or father I call him by his first name but im only using father on here just so y'all can know who it is.

As to my sexual abuser ( my uncle ) when I was young I used to like going to his house just because he had a game cube system and i didn't but as I got older I finally had the courage to ask him why he did those things to me as a young child and when he finally replied back to my message on Facebook I Was angry because he said he did not remember doing those things to me so after that message I haven't talked or seen him again and I prefer for it to stay that way.

ithinkalot2
July 14th, 2014, 11:32 AM
My uncle has been abusing me since I was 7, I think I still love him because he's my family and I have to, but he scares me.

Abyssal Echo
July 14th, 2014, 12:09 PM
There are so many to chose from. I don't know if it's the years of counseling or my Bi-Polar meds. I don't feel anything towards them anymore.

Svan
July 14th, 2014, 12:29 PM
I hate my abuser more than anyone else on this earth. He ruined who I am.

xandyx
July 20th, 2014, 12:31 PM
I feel there crazy and insane and I wish they would be burned alive by my hand...but...I guess I'd never actually do it. But one can dream. Anyway....too honest?

Pulp501
July 23rd, 2014, 01:20 AM
I actually wasn't abused by someone I know. I can't remember what they looked like, I'm not sure he ever showed his face. I don't really hate him because I don't know who he is.

Evanescent14
July 23rd, 2014, 03:43 PM
I sometimes hate my dad for what he does and other times I want him to just hug me, shows how warped my mind is now.
And the guy that's raping me, I hate him and im scared of him.

nikkissippi121
August 20th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Most of the time, I feel scared of him, even now - I feel like, if I report him, he'll get away with it and I'll get in trouble. Sometimes I forgive him - I feel like it may have been my fault, since I had a crush on him, and he never seemed like a bad guy. Other times I just don't know what to feel.

Roseanne
October 29th, 2014, 07:14 AM
I don't care I don't feel anything to him but I wouldn't mind if he died tomorrow

zack.zack
October 29th, 2014, 08:15 AM
idk, it still confuses me, but i no longer have any dealings with that person and they are not welcome in my home

CrazyPerson101
November 1st, 2014, 04:42 AM
I have come to terms I was raped when I was 11. I have forgiven Simion of what he did, It wasn't right but you can't change the past, you can only change your future. He was a troubled kid who hopefully has become a good adult ( as he is 18 or 19 now ). He was a good kid overall who had a shitty past and was going through alot at the time and he took it out on me. As for abuse abuse, I've forgiven my family members who've abused me, I won't go into detail but I have come to terms with it. My feelings are fickle at times but im good overall.

amgb
December 8th, 2014, 03:46 PM
I feel anger, hatred, disgust, yet at the same time I feel love, warmth and trust. I know, it's stupid, I don't understand my relationship with them..

Luminous
December 8th, 2014, 04:04 PM
I don't care I don't feel anything to him but I wouldn't mind if he died tomorrow

Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for 2 months or more. :locked: