PDA

View Full Version : My Dog is Weird.

TheN3rdyOutcast
June 3rd, 2014, 08:53 AM
Yesterday, we got two new additions to my family. Oreo, a small lab mix puppy who I named for the white streak down his chest surronded by either sides with jet black fur, and Shelton, a huge three year old purebred Lab who my dad named because his fur is the color of sea shells.

Anyway, I when were introducing Shelton and Oreo, to my other dog, Brownie, Shelton did something weird. He tried to mount Oreo, and started......you know. So many thinhs were wrong with this. Shelton is about 6 times Oreo's size, and Oreo is a twelve week old puppy. The weirdest thing of all was that all three of my dogs are males. :ohmy:

(I'd post some pics, but my tablet's resolution to high to upload pictures from. Stupid technology. Update: I lowered the resolution and managed to attach some pictures. :photo: )

Living For Love
June 3rd, 2014, 09:07 AM
Lol, I'm not an expert on animal behaviour, but I guess Shelton might have felt intimidated with Brownie somehow, so he wanted to keep Oreo near him... I don't know, but don't give much importance to it, all animals sometimes act a bit weird.

ksdnfkfr
June 3rd, 2014, 10:27 AM
p4b6mpHOV2M

Miserabilia
June 3rd, 2014, 01:04 PM
omg oreo!
Best dog and dog name evahhh! ;)

pjones
June 4th, 2014, 02:45 PM
oreo is so cute!!!

CosmicNoodle
June 4th, 2014, 02:48 PM
From what I have heard, there is a chance that he is trying to assert his dominance among the new pack...for some reason having sex seems to be the best option....your bright...dogs are weird...

Anyway. Thats the reason as to why male dogs sometimes have gay sex, or so what I have learnt

Camazotz
June 5th, 2014, 10:07 PM
Mounting like that is generally for dominance. Dogs (at least from what I know) actually mate butt-to-butt. It's really weird, I know, but that's supposed to be easier to copulation that way. It might just be certain breeds that do that.

fighterpilot360
May 7th, 2015, 08:44 AM
my dog is very wierd he will jump strait up for mo reason and he runs around like a kangaroo

BOING BOING BOING
lol

Horatio Nelson
May 7th, 2015, 09:14 AM
Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for more than 2 months. :locked: