PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice...

Elsa
June 2nd, 2014, 10:34 AM
Start by reding this, there is another thread for this topic:
I've seen and read a lot about depression. Everyone who's depressed seems to hate themselves. I am depressed, but I don't hate myself, I don't want to self-harm becuse I hate myself, but because of... Feelings.

So, like I said, I SOMETIMES want to cut, but I can't, for some reason. My depression seems to be diffirent from moast other peoples because It's not built up on hatred for myself but the fact that I hate others. I hate having to live in a world where society looks like It does because I feel that It's pointless shortly eplained. I can't even handle hearing someone say that something Is "typically gay" or femenine or masculine or whatever because I feel like people don't get the seriousness of what they just said. I am very intelligent because of some mental disorders and see things like this all the time. This, along with regrets, Is what makes me want to cut.

My depression has caused me to... Not really feel anything. As a person, as a human being, you go crazy If you can't feel so I always and up doing anything to feel. I like to listen to music and walk, trying to make myself cry (music is really helpful). But if It doesn't work, that's when It happens. That's when I want to cut myself but I cant! I just want to feel something and If there is one feeling that i can control and that is not completely pointless to feel it is complete sadness and depression. My best friend who's also "special" have a depression like this. I just kind of wanted to say this and I also want to know if there's someone else out there who feel like depression Is sometimes very missunderstood. And are you a very intelligent person (sorry,I'm kind of interested in people and stuff so yeah )?

[I] Okay, now that's done. Now, I need some advice. I suddenly have a really hard time eating. I am a little bit overweight, even though I've lost a lot of weight fast. It started with hot(not cold) food. I could only eat it like once a day because I felt sic from the smell of food. Then I suddenly couldn't eat certin fruits sometimes or any kind of food. I've always loved food a lot and I love cooking food but now suddenly I can't eat? I don't mind losing weight, Not only because when I look at myself I want to lose waight (mainly because of issues like finding a fitting pair of pants/trousers) but also because stuff like heart attacs are common in my family. I think that I can't eat mainly because of regrets that I have a lot and can get just by thinking of things. When I have regrets It triggers a lot of things inside me and my disorders and my depression and then I get angry and then I can't eat. i haven't ate In a while now and would like som advice (now to the actual question^^). What do you do when you can't eat? Do you have any breakfast hacks or something. Or do you experience something similar?[/I

Thanks for reading.

MrBroadbean
June 2nd, 2014, 10:46 AM
Man, u must go to hospital..

CrazyPerson101
June 2nd, 2014, 03:59 PM
Start by reding this, there is another thread for this topic:
I've seen and read a lot about depression. Everyone who's depressed seems to hate themselves. I am depressed, but I don't hate myself, I don't want to self-harm becuse I hate myself, but because of... Feelings.

So, like I said, I SOMETIMES want to cut, but I can't, for some reason. My depression seems to be diffirent from moast other peoples because It's not built up on hatred for myself but the fact that I hate others. I hate having to live in a world where society looks like It does because I feel that It's pointless shortly eplained. I can't even handle hearing someone say that something Is "typically gay" or femenine or masculine or whatever because I feel like people don't get the seriousness of what they just said. I am very intelligent because of some mental disorders and see things like this all the time. This, along with regrets, Is what makes me want to cut.

My depression has caused me to... Not really feel anything. As a person, as a human being, you go crazy If you can't feel so I always and up doing anything to feel. I like to listen to music and walk, trying to make myself cry (music is really helpful). But if It doesn't work, that's when It happens. That's when I want to cut myself but I cant! I just want to feel something and If there is one feeling that i can control and that is not completely pointless to feel it is complete sadness and depression. My best friend who's also "special" have a depression like this. I just kind of wanted to say this and I also want to know if there's someone else out there who feel like depression Is sometimes very missunderstood. And are you a very intelligent person (sorry,I'm kind of interested in people and stuff so yeah )?

[I] Okay, now that's done. Now, I need some advice. I suddenly have a really hard time eating. I am a little bit overweight, even though I've lost a lot of weight fast. It started with hot(not cold) food. I could only eat it like once a day because I felt sic from the smell of food. Then I suddenly couldn't eat certin fruits sometimes or any kind of food. I've always loved food a lot and I love cooking food but now suddenly I can't eat? I don't mind losing weight, Not only because when I look at myself I want to lose waight (mainly because of issues like finding a fitting pair of pants/trousers) but also because stuff like heart attacs are common in my family. I think that I can't eat mainly because of regrets that I have a lot and can get just by thinking of things. When I have regrets It triggers a lot of things inside me and my disorders and my depression and then I get angry and then I can't eat. i haven't ate In a while now and would like som advice (now to the actual question^^). What do you do when you can't eat? Do you have any breakfast hacks or something. Or do you experience something similar?[/I

Thanks for reading.

I would go see a doctor on why you aren't eating as much as you used to, but Ive had that problem too. I think some of it is depression though. I don't eat when im depressed , I lost 10 pounds ( I am 89 pounds now ) in 3 weeks from not eating. I hope you get to feeling better though .... Why don't you feel like a human being , you have impacted other peoples lives , family , friends etc. Think of it this way, what do you think the world would be like without you in it , what would your parents and family be like , friends , and other places ? I hope this helps

CosmicNoodle
June 2nd, 2014, 04:05 PM
Same thing happened to me, got depressed, suddenly couldn't eat anymore. Just made me feel ill.

These days I'm starting to lose a lot of weight. I was always a fat kid so its not a problem yet. But I'm defiantly losing it all, and fast. Same thing seems to be happening to you.

My advice would be to go to a doctor some time soon. Tell him the problem and see what he can do, he may be able to help with both the depression and the eating problem.
I hope you feel better soon man :)