PDA

View Full Version : Is this the right place to place this? INSOMNIA ISSUES!

etfboy
May 31st, 2014, 01:31 PM
So yeah i have few questions about insomnia.I say to myself i have insomnia but i dont particularly know.so...

1. is it insomnia or just a bad sleeping habit? i always sleep 2 am and wake up at 6 am yes the past years of my highschool its the same pattern.

2.im a computer addict does that trigger my insomnia? even if i try to sleep early i cant sleep its like theres something bothering me in my sleep i cant find that perfect sleep.

3.is sleeping pills bad?

4. i wanna take pills but my mom don't want me to take it so i just wanna buy secretly cause its my last resort cause next week im gonna go to college and that means i will woke up at like 4 am and pills would ( i think ) fix my sleeping patters.the question is can i buy pills without prescription? and what will i ask for? is there like dosage or something like that

thanks for answering! :metal: rock on!

Miserabilia
May 31st, 2014, 01:49 PM
I'd call myself an insomnic to and it's a serious issue.

1: If you can't fall asleep it's insomnia. If you just stay up late even though you are tired and could fall asleep but you don't, it's a bad sleep habbit.

2: I personaly don't think it has anything to do with it. What you describe is just insomnia and it's similar to what I get.

3: I don't know I haven't tried them, I try to overcome it the natural way though it's so difficult that I may try them at some point.

4: Don't buy them secretly, I'd say ask a doctor about your sleeping problems; a doctor might advice medicine at which point your mother can't really say no anymore.

Hope that helped! :)

etfboy
May 31st, 2014, 02:13 PM
ok thanks bro! maybe ill just try that tea my friend is saying stil unsure about pills hehe.
well really might have insomnia when i try to sleep theres always one thing bothering me.

Nomad_X
June 24th, 2014, 10:27 PM
Kinda coming in late here.

Melatonin is good to help get your sleep scedule more regulated. It's an herbal supplement you can get at most pharmacies. No perscription required.

jwrj53
June 24th, 2014, 10:52 PM
Kinda coming in late here.

Melatonin is good to help get your sleep scedule more regulated. It's an herbal supplement you can get at most pharmacies. No perscription required.

Be careful with Melatonin. I now abuse it persay. I snort my melatonin to get into my system faster and take twice the reccommended dossage. I need it to sleep because I needed it when I had 3 concussions or my brain wouldn't heal but then I couldn't sleep with out it.

Nomad_X
June 25th, 2014, 01:56 AM
Be careful with Melatonin. I now abuse it persay. I snort my melatonin to get into my system faster and take twice the reccommended dossage. I need it to sleep because I needed it when I had 3 concussions or my brain wouldn't heal but then I couldn't sleep with out it.

I find with Melatonin, When I take it, I usually have VERY vivid dreams. It can be kinda upsetting sometimes, all depending on what the dreams are about... :what: