PDA

View Full Version : sick of it

thatgothgirluknow
May 31st, 2014, 12:33 PM
im so sick of fucking everything this just keeps happening and its just gotten old and repetitive im so sick of people hurting me everytime i trust someone fuck love fuck trust and fuck the truth because theres no such thing they always say they wont ever hurt u or make u do anything u dnt want to but they always do and its my fault for trusting them im sick of this and so is everyone else its happened so much its just the same thing im tired of having to tell people it happened again and its just my fault i should have left the first time i shouldnt have been alone with them i shouldnt have told anyone because its all my fault anyways i let it happen again and again i didnt tell anyone till it was to late i should have tolf someone the first time and everyone is so sick of this happening to me im so sick of careing about them even affter they hurt me

dakota1998
May 31st, 2014, 01:19 PM
Try to relax and respond after me with problem without the f word. You will get better responces
Trust Me
Please and add me as a friend

thatgothgirluknow
May 31st, 2014, 01:48 PM
Try to relax and respond after me with problem without the f word. You will get better responces
Trust Me
Please and add me as a friendcalmed down a little anger managment problems trust isuses abuse and anxiety just get the best of me sometimes
im just sick of being raped sexualy assalted and hurt everytime i trust someone
they say that they care about me and that theyll never hurt me but then they go and rape me or sexually assalt me and im left still careing about them even though they hurt me i hate that no matter what they do i still love them and it just gets tiring when it keeps happening to me even the few people that i used to tlk to and used to help me got tired of it its happened four times and i was abused im sick of trying to get over my trust isuses and anxiety when everytime i even come close im hurt again

Miserabilia
May 31st, 2014, 01:55 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that you've been hurt.
Just come to your senses and try to relax and keep urther anxiety out :)

gothy
May 31st, 2014, 03:40 PM
i PM you. pleas read. it concerns this topic. rather talk on PM

Dalcourt
May 31st, 2014, 10:11 PM
calmed down a little anger managment problems trust isuses abuse and anxiety just get the best of me sometimes
im just sick of being raped sexualy assalted and hurt everytime i trust someone
they say that they care about me and that theyll never hurt me but then they go and rape me or sexually assalt me and im left still careing about them even though they hurt me i hate that no matter what they do i still love them and it just gets tiring when it keeps happening to me even the few people that i used to tlk to and used to help me got tired of it its happened four times and i was abused im sick of trying to get over my trust isuses and anxiety when everytime i even come close im hurt again

I'm sorry to hear that...and I really understand what you mean. Try to stay strong,okay?

Microcosm
June 6th, 2014, 02:21 AM
I hope you get to feeling better...

I've seen you around on the forums and you seem really nice. If you need someone to talk to, my PM link is in my signature.

Best of luck