PDA

View Full Version : I Love My Dog <3

TheN3rdyOutcast
May 31st, 2014, 09:57 AM
Like the titlie says, I love my dog, with all of my heart. (Although, I'm not really into beastiality). My dog's name is Brownie and he's a Chow mix, a mutt though. We found him on the streets in early January 2007 where he was flea bitten, disease ridden and practically dead, but we took him in, cleaned him up and now he's a strong and healthy dog. He has all brown fur, ranging in shades from the darkest around his ears, to the lightest on his belly.
I've had him for years, since I was 71/2 and I've always had a strong bond with him, he's very affectionate, and something about him always calms me down when I'm ready to take someone's head off with a baseball bat.
Over the years, we've both grown, his fur has begun to go gray as I begin to grow a significant moustache. But I still love my dog just the same.

My question is, Do you have a pet that you love?

Abyssal Echo
May 31st, 2014, 10:33 AM
I have 5 Pitts I love to death. one is a rescue she's a great dog has an awesome smile. I bred her with my male and she had 13 beautiful pups. its hard for me to believe that someone tied her to a tree and left her to die.

ksdnfkfr
May 31st, 2014, 11:11 AM
That's an awesome story. I'm close to getting an assistance dog that will be a trained rescue and i'm really getting excited about it, will be a really great companion i'm sure and like you said really help me with calming.

aurident
June 18th, 2014, 08:05 AM
Yes, I got one that I love so dearly. He just passed away last February, which is too depressing for me, up to now. He is a Japanese Spitz/Labrador who always stays beside me, my guard dog and my bestfriend.

terrydactyl
June 18th, 2014, 08:29 AM
I have a retired racing greyhound. I have only had him since march, and I love him to bits! He is just gorgeous, and funny, and always makes me smile.

CrazyPerson101
June 21st, 2014, 11:14 AM
Like the titlie says, I love my dog, with all of my heart. (Although, I'm not really into beastiality). My dog's name is Brownie and he's a Chow mix, a mutt though. We found him on the streets in early January 2007 where he was flea bitten, disease ridden and practically dead, but we took him in, cleaned him up and now he's a strong and healthy dog. He has all brown fur, ranging in shades from the darkest around his ears, to the lightest on his belly.
I've had him for years, since I was 71/2 and I've always had a strong bond with him, he's very affectionate, and something about him always calms me down when I'm ready to take someone's head off with a baseball bat.
Over the years, we've both grown, his fur has begun to go gray as I begin to grow a significant moustache. But I still love my dog just the same.

My question is, Do you have a pet that you love?

Sadly, I don't have one anymore. I had a cat named QTPie, She was a Persian cat. White fur, absolutely beautiful, Anyway she was a rescue and she didn't trust any of the other cats or anyone at the time but wound up having a attachment to me. When I called her name , she came to me ( like a dog, it was so cute ) she'd sleep on my chest or next to me at night, when she was upset or something like that, I could sit down with her and keep her getting in fights with other cats ( she had been de-clawed by her preivous owners I think )..... We had to put her down because she had a disease ( I forget what its called ) but it was nasty, she couldn't use the bathroom and some other stuff. She was the best cat in the world.