PDA

View Full Version : Need help.

spring_awakening
May 29th, 2014, 08:39 PM
I have a wonderful, beautiful, and kind friend who used to struggle with restricting. She was better for a while but I'm afraid she's going back into her old habits. She's naturally really skinny, but she is always cold, gives away her food at lunch, drinks lots of coffee, is always tired, complains of dizziness, headaches, and stomachaches, and doesn't have a good sleeping pattern. Is she falling back into anorexia? And what can I do to help? (She's 5'7" and 100 pounds and struggles with self harm and depression)

CrazyPerson101
May 29th, 2014, 09:05 PM
I have a wonderful, beautiful, and kind friend who used to struggle with restricting. She was better for a while but I'm afraid she's going back into her old habits. She's naturally really skinny, but she is always cold, gives away her food at lunch, drinks lots of coffee, is always tired, complains of dizziness, headaches, and stomachaches, and doesn't have a good sleeping pattern. Is she falling back into anorexia? And what can I do to help? (She's 5'7" and 100 pounds and struggles with self harm and depression)

Her body chemicals are unbalnced. She needs to go see someone ( a therapist or a doctor ) I am 5"4 1/2 I wiegh 89 pounds but I don't have dizziness or any symtoms of anorexia. If she's not careful, she is increasing her risk of a heart attack which can kill her. Back in the 80s , a famous singer named : Karen Carpenter had anorexia and she got down to like 70 pounds , she when to a mental institute and she gained about 12 pounds and then hada heart attack which killed her..... I hate to give you bad news but I wanted to tell you straight up. Feel free to message me if you want.