PDA

View Full Version : i want to kill myself.

Deschain
May 29th, 2014, 01:57 PM
I'm tired of pretending that I feel things. And I want to die, I suppose.

Its a lot easier than dealing with life. I feel selfish because I have it better than most. But nothing matters anymore, and I don't want to pretend anymore.

Karkat
May 29th, 2014, 02:13 PM
Having a better life than most, or even than everyone you know doesn't save you from feeling depressed.

Why is life so hard right now? If you can think of why you no longer want to live, there's a good possibility you can change it. All in all, there are people way more qualified than me to talk to you, but I'm here if you need me. I'm bipolar, I've been struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts (and attempts) a lot recently.

Sometimes, we have to remember that the hardest things to deal with are sometimes with the most. Life can be really beautiful, and amazing if you give it a chance. Hang in there.

Miserabilia
May 29th, 2014, 06:30 PM
I know how you feel and I've felt like this too.
I know that sometimes you just feel so terrible, and you feel even more terrible because you feel guilty for feeling terrible...
The only way to feel better is to let it go,
to not think of guilt or shame and even when you feel terrible there's always someone there to help you

Microcosm
May 29th, 2014, 08:07 PM
I understand. I have it better than a lot of people as well and I kind of feel bad about it...

You should probably talk to someone about it maybe? Or if you don't want to do that(which is understandable), you can just try to find something that makes life better to live. Such as a hobby, or even increase your group of trusted friends. Something like that.

Hope I helped.

Osama Gulryz
June 12th, 2014, 10:57 AM
there is always something left to do in life, don't give up, Face it bro.... face it..............

Leprous
June 14th, 2014, 11:43 PM
I'm tired of pretending that I feel things. And I want to die, I suppose.

Its a lot easier than dealing with life. I feel selfish because I have it better than most. But nothing matters anymore, and I don't want to pretend anymore.

Dear Valtiel, there is always something to live for, there are so many people who care about you. Everyone commenting on this post cares abot you, and we are all there for you. Don't feel selfish because you have it better then other people, because that is just making it worse, just relax, take a deep breath. Don't call yourself selfish, because you're not.
I'm sure you're a great person, I don't know you, but I'm sure allot of people here do know you, and they don't want to loose you, nor do I.
All I can is this: please don't kill yourself, it only hurts those around you. We are all there for you, and you know it. Everyone here is there to help you, so if you ever need help, we are all here to talk to you. I really hope you'll be alright, and I'm sure you'll get trough this.
Be strong, and everything will be allright, trust me. :)

CharlieHorse
June 14th, 2014, 11:54 PM
Life is everything that we have. No matter how difficult or painful life can be, you'll learn from it, grow from it, and be a better person every day. Life can be wonderful, and you can be happy, and trust me, it's worth it. I grew to like being depressed, but in the end, I realized that all I really wanted was real happiness. It's worth it.
Have you talked to anyone about this? A therapist might be able to help you with direct problems better.

FairPlay137
July 6th, 2014, 01:08 AM
Don't give up on life just because you're depressed! There's still a lot to do out there (even when you don't think so)!