PDA

View Full Version : I made a thing, y'all should watch it if you have time.

1_21Guns
May 29th, 2014, 09:26 AM
PP-xGWnsiCU&feature=youtu.be

CosmicNoodle
May 29th, 2014, 09:34 AM
1-21GUNS! Good to see you after such a long time, also nice to finally have a face to go with the name! :)

Also, great video, hope things keep getting better for you :)
One of the hardest things for me was admiring I needed help as well, so glad I did.

And glad your back

Microcosm
May 31st, 2014, 09:22 PM
I'm glad that you've found peace with the world so to speak. You fought through it and that makes me happy :)

I wish you the best of luck.

BuryYourFlame
June 1st, 2014, 12:54 AM
:teehee:
Awh, Natty.
I'm glad you're happy.
Been a while since you've been on here now isn't it?

And your accent...:P

AzuPazu
June 1st, 2014, 04:03 PM
It's really sweet that you made a video like this. And even though I don't quite know you (I actually checked upon your last posts to get an idea of who you are though it didn't really help me out), I'm happy you're feeling better. :)

1_21Guns
June 2nd, 2014, 08:28 AM
1-21GUNS! Good to see you after such a long time, also nice to finally have a face to go with the name! :)

Also, great video, hope things keep getting better for you :)
One of the hardest things for me was admiring I needed help as well, so glad I did.

And glad your back

Wouldn't go as far as back, but I do pop my face in occasionally :)

I'm glad that you've found peace with the world so to speak. You fought through it and that makes me happy :)

I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you!

:teehee:
Awh, Natty.
I'm glad you're happy.
Been a while since you've been on here now isn't it?

And your accent...:P

Yeah quite some time now, I pop in occasionally though, and back off the accent :P

It's really sweet that you made a video like this. And even though I don't quite know you (I actually checked upon your last posts to get an idea of who you are though it didn't really help me out), I'm happy you're feeling better. :)

Thank you, I just felt a video would have more emphasis than a text post, and yeah, you'd have to go a way back to get any idea of that :P but yeah, thank you ^-^

Thank you all for watching :heart:

Miserabilia
June 2nd, 2014, 08:37 AM
Omffg I remember I've missed you I haven't seen you at all for so long.
Thanks for the video :)

kaydencorey
June 4th, 2014, 05:50 PM
Great video, I hope a lot of other people watch this. :)

StacyD
June 11th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Thank you for sharing this video you made. Even though we don't know each other, I am happy things are going better and hope they continue to.

Rayquaza
June 21st, 2014, 10:34 AM
This is a really nice video and if anyone hasn't watched it yet, regardless of whether or not you're directly affected, you should watch it.

And I'm so glad you've become so much better and I congratulate you so much on your recovery. Well done on everything.