PDA

View Full Version : Rainy Days, Sunny Rays, Snowy Lanes

Lovelife090994
May 29th, 2014, 05:34 AM
Do you prefer warm sunny days or cloudy days? Do you like the rain or all? I like rain and clouds because I get inspired in the rain, sleep better, think clearer, and feel inclined to read and get comfy or crochet. What about you? Do you like snow? Maybe you prefer snow? I love it as long as it isn't a blizzard. Or maybe you prefer wind in your hair? We can all use a gentle breeze. Sorry the poll is single selection...

Professor Moopicorn
May 29th, 2014, 05:40 AM
I like the rain when it is winter, because we can ride in the mud which is freaking fabulous! But I also like rain in the summer because it's always hot, but that never happens here. Although, when it doesn't rain in the summer and it isn't windy, we go skiing. So I like both rain and sun, I guess.

Lovelife090994
May 29th, 2014, 05:50 AM
I like the rain when it is winter, because we can ride in the mud which is freaking fabulous! But I also like rain in the summer because it's always hot, but that never happens here. Although, when it doesn't rain in the summer and it isn't windy, we go skiing. So I like both rain and sun, I guess.

Ooh, I forgot to mention, snow! Lol

Gamma Male
May 29th, 2014, 05:56 AM
Snow. In Texas. Hah. Good one.

Lovelife090994
May 29th, 2014, 06:04 AM
Snow. In Texas. Hah. Good one.

Remember, I'm from Ohio. I may have lived in Texas most of my life but I'm strictly city, Northern, proper in my speech, and like colder weather. People here tell me I am too North to be Texan. I've been here for like almost 15 years and yet I still don't like it. I wish I could go to college out of state but I couldn't... too expensive... I'm lucky to go to college period. Weather wise where I'll be supposedly gets all four seasons but it's just north of Houston.

Professor Moopicorn
May 29th, 2014, 06:09 AM
Ooh, I forgot to mention, snow! Lol

Not much point. Never snows where I live! I've only ever seen real snow real life once, and that was at a snow skiing field in the snowy mountains, which only has snow about 3-4 months a year. It just gets cold where i live. That's it.

Lovelife090994
May 29th, 2014, 06:11 AM
Not much point. Never snows where I live! I've only ever seen real snow real life once, and that was at a snow skiing field in the snowy mountains, which only has snow about 3-4 months a year. It just gets cold where i live. That's it.

That sounds like Texas. I love all seasons. I am so moving to the North US after college. Bye bye Texas unless the money is here for me... Dang that sucks...

Miserabilia
May 29th, 2014, 07:20 AM
My idea of a perfect weather;
When the sun is going down,
and the sky is orange near the horizon,
and purple further up,
and there are thin grey clouds spread throughout.
The air is dry and warm and a tiny cool breeze is blowing.
That's perfect :)

EDIT:
http://www.wallsave.com/wallpapers/1024x768/sea-sky-sunset/319259/sea-sky-sunset-purple-ship-319259.jpg
Something like that, but more natural looking. The picture doesn't quite capture it completely.
Sigh it just reminds me of my home and where I grew up,
near the small shallow seas here the wind always blows,
you see this a few times a year.

Typhlosion
May 29th, 2014, 07:56 AM
Cold sunny days are the beast.

Lovelife090994
May 29th, 2014, 09:26 AM
and purple further up,

EDIT:
image (http://www.wallsave.com/wallpapers/1024x768/sea-sky-sunset/319259/sea-sky-sunset-purple-ship-319259.jpg)
Something like that, but more natural looking. The picture doesn't quite capture it completely.

I've never seen a purple sunset. I guess my ideal is just the North US in general. In the Fall.

Horatio Nelson
May 29th, 2014, 09:29 AM
and purple further up,

EDIT:
image (http://www.wallsave.com/wallpapers/1024x768/sea-sky-sunset/319259/sea-sky-sunset-purple-ship-319259.jpg)

This is how almost every sunset looks during the summer in SoCal.

Perfect weather to me is 74 degrees with a cool soft breeze and big white clouds...

Melodic
May 29th, 2014, 02:32 PM
Sunshine

Lost in the Echo
May 29th, 2014, 07:20 PM
I like cloudy and snowy days.

Hollywood
May 29th, 2014, 07:22 PM
I love warm, gusty days. Wind is epic, especially cool gusty wind on a warm day.

Plasma
May 29th, 2014, 07:28 PM
I really love the rain. To me, there's something peaceful and calming about it. There was one night when I left work and walked outside to a nice drizzle and was just overcome with happiness. I just wish it would rain here...

Abyssal Echo
May 29th, 2014, 08:34 PM
I like warm and cool (not hot) sunny days.

Just Sayin
May 29th, 2014, 08:36 PM
Sunny everyday

CharlieHorse
May 29th, 2014, 08:37 PM
I've always liked the Rain. It's like a bath for washing away the stresses of the day

Camazotz
May 29th, 2014, 08:39 PM
68 degrees Fahrenheit, sunny, with a slight breeze. And no pollen.

jjlewis
May 30th, 2014, 01:00 PM
I like when its warm out makes me feel good

DisneyPrincess27
May 31st, 2014, 12:10 AM
I love the rain. Cold, windy, and rainy days are the best.

Thatoldtruck
June 3rd, 2014, 01:43 AM
I love the rain. I like to drive back roads in the rain, the pitter patter of rain on an old tin roof, falling asleep or waking up to rain, sitting on the porch wathcing the rain with a warm drink in my hand, it goes on

LouBerry
June 3rd, 2014, 01:47 AM
My favorite thing is June because it's been so cold and gross and finally in June the sun is here to stay and it's so warm and pretty and aaaaahhh.

Hypers
June 3rd, 2014, 06:56 AM
i love rain. that sense of refreshment. that sense of cool. and the gray sky and clouds. and how the raindrops always look beautiful.

kaydencorey
June 4th, 2014, 06:38 PM
I love the rain, when its a summer rain and you can smell it on the dry ground, its so refreshing and I like to lay down on the ground and just let it soak me :)

Chaotic Trickster
June 5th, 2014, 05:30 PM
I prefer sunny days.

Cognizant
June 5th, 2014, 08:07 PM
I love the 'rays, which is why I can never see myself leaving the West Coast :P

NathansPen
June 13th, 2014, 04:10 AM
i love the rain.. its so romantic :)

Hudor
June 23rd, 2014, 12:01 AM
Rain makes me feel creative and sunshine makes me feel more energetic while both make me happy.

Karkat
June 23rd, 2014, 01:35 AM
I love rain and overcast, but sun makes me feel the best.

johny1996
June 23rd, 2014, 02:20 AM
In my city last two days its cloudy atmosphere.. rain wants to come but It can't.. I don't know why.. ;)

Typho
June 23rd, 2014, 01:04 PM
I like when it's sunny but with clouds or when it is raining

Dalcourt
June 23rd, 2014, 10:29 PM
I like it best when it is hot and sunny...but when I'm in the right mood I like rain, too and esp. thunderstorms.

fast8
June 23rd, 2014, 10:58 PM
I like fall days best time of the year

xXl0sth0peXx
June 24th, 2014, 01:06 PM
I like the after smell of rain, but overall, I much prefer a nice sunny day. Unless I'm driving into it, in which I'd like clouds. I like temps that are 20 - 25 degrees C (60s and 70s in F), which matters more to me than what the sky looks like honestly.

Cygnus
June 24th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Given that I haven't seen snow in a decade, I'm fed up with the pollution clouds, and the sun is the enemy of my skin, I'll have to go with rain, and rain also reminds me of Bogotá where it always rained and Bogotá is home so yeah.

azure moonstone
June 24th, 2014, 03:56 PM
I like a nice rain more than anything. While I think the snow is pretty, I don't really want to live in it all the time in the winter. The sun likes me too much (I burn easily). :lol:

carolinae
June 24th, 2014, 07:38 PM
I am allergic to sweat, so sunny days really don't do it for me. I prefer cloudy days when it's not raining but the sky is grey. It makes me want to sit in the balcony reading while I snuggle to my sweater :P

lumiadots
June 29th, 2014, 03:32 PM
i love sunshine, but with a fair amount of clouds in the sky because i love cloud-watching. (:

budapest
June 29th, 2014, 04:11 PM
i put windy or other, meaning i like windy and rain combined. i love when it's pouring it down with rain and there's a freezing breeze