PDA

View Full Version : Loss of Appetite?

nachodragon5
May 28th, 2014, 09:52 PM
Is it normal for us teen boys to lose appetite. Before monday, i could eat a lot but after that day, i never felt like eating anymore. All i ate today was cereal in the morning. Sure my stomach was growling but i was still not hungry. Is this bad?

Big O
May 28th, 2014, 09:54 PM
You might have a stomach virus. Do you feel nausea?

CosmicNoodle
May 28th, 2014, 09:56 PM
I do that often, I used to just eat and eat and eat. These days my stomach can be growling like an angry dog and I simply don't care, or even think about eating. Mostly I just don't care that I'm hungry, and will only eat to stop the hunger pains, or if its a food that has been prepared for me by someone else. (It would be rude not too)

Odd I agree. Not sure if its nornal

CrazyPerson101
May 28th, 2014, 10:00 PM
Is it normal for us teen boys to lose appetite. Before monday, i could eat a lot but after that day, i never felt like eating anymore. All i ate today was cereal in the morning. Sure my stomach was growling but i was still not hungry. Is this bad?

I have spells like that too, Its puberty I think.

nachodragon5
May 28th, 2014, 10:01 PM
actually like a couple of hours ago i ate like two pieces of broccoli and was like kinda full.... and no i dont have nausea

Voodoo
May 29th, 2014, 12:04 AM
Sometimes I am like that also, it's probably that we have not digested the food we took in yet.

Upse
May 29th, 2014, 12:14 AM
Depending on how old u r it's all puberty cuz the sane thing happens to me

Living For Love
May 29th, 2014, 06:53 AM
Puberty For Boys :arrow2: Eating Disroders

Miserabilia
May 29th, 2014, 07:17 AM
Loss of appetite can be a side effect of depression or any other mental issue.

Baseball1999
May 29th, 2014, 06:16 PM
That always happens to me. It gets annoying sometimes

dame
June 1st, 2014, 01:07 PM
Same for me recently, I have to force myself to eat. I don't know why, I haven't taken any new medications or anything. I was recently diagnosed with Lupus, but that's something I've had for sometime. I'm thinking that my appetite is being affected my stress, which is weird because usually when I'm stressed I tend to eat more. My medical teacher was telling me that my stress can be the cause. Honestly, I'm not really complaining though, I went from 160lbs to 146lbs in a month. I know that it's a very unhealthy way to lose weight but I can't help it. :p

thatgothgirluknow
June 1st, 2014, 09:50 PM
Same for me recently, I have to force myself to eat. I don't know why, I haven't taken any new medications or anything. I was recently diagnosed with Lupus, but that's something I've had for sometime. I'm thinking that my appetite is being affected my stress, which is weird because usually when I'm stressed I tend to eat more. My medical teacher was telling me that my stress can be the cause. Honestly, I'm not really complaining though, I went from 160lbs to 146lbs in a month. I know that it's a very unhealthy way to lose weight but I can't help it. :p
me exactly i know i should try to eat though

CelloGirl0031
July 6th, 2014, 01:02 AM
I'm having the same problem as you, I'll eat a little bit and be full. Did anything sad happen recently? because for me, I do not like or want to eat when I'm depressed. I don't have the urge or the want to eat, so I force myself to eat a little bit at least so my parents don't grow suspicious. If you think it's anything to do with being sick or you get other symptoms I advise you to tell the parental unit(s) so they can get you care any treatment if need be.
I wish you the best :)