PDA

View Full Version : help me out

Whos_ur_Buddha
May 27th, 2014, 11:33 PM
Okay so just last week i saw something that scared me allot. I was going into my bedroom when i saw a little girl run into my room then she just disappeared. I know that isn't real but it felt real. This wouldn't scare me to much if it was the first time but this happened there times already it happened once two months ago and twice this month. What is happening to me? Also when this started my anger went up and it feels like my social abilities are going down. What should i do?

Blood
May 27th, 2014, 11:41 PM
I don't know what is happening to you. Have you spoken to anyone about this? You could speak to someone you trust. Maybe tell one of your parents, and see if they can get you to see a therapist of some sort if you're willing.

Whos_ur_Buddha
May 27th, 2014, 11:57 PM
I posted it on hear so i can talk about it without people thinking I'm crazy. I will talk to someone if this gets out of hand. Thanks for the quick reply as well.

CrazyPerson101
May 28th, 2014, 01:12 AM
Okay so just last week i saw something that scared me allot. I was going into my bedroom when i saw a little girl run into my room then she just disappeared. I know that isn't real but it felt real. This wouldn't scare me to much if it was the first time but this happened there times already it happened once two months ago and twice this month. What is happening to me? Also when this started my anger went up and it feels like my social abilities are going down. What should i do?

I think you should talk to your parents and see if you can see a Doctor. If you're seeing this girl , you may have a mental illnesses. The most common causes of hallucinations are Schizophrenia, dementia, and delirium are a few examples. Have you been getting the proper amount of sleep ? Are you having any side effects from any medications that your taking ( If you're taking any ) and or physical illnesses like epilepsy ?

Whos_ur_Buddha
May 29th, 2014, 08:16 PM
No and i don't have any physical illnesses crazyperson101. Yes i sleep around 9 hours. Why schizophrenia? I also thought only old people can get dementia and what is delirium?

Just Sayin
May 29th, 2014, 08:18 PM
maybe its a ghost idk

CrazyPerson101
May 30th, 2014, 02:36 AM
No and i don't have any physical illnesses crazyperson101. Yes i sleep around 9 hours. Why schizophrenia? I also thought only old people can get dementia and what is delirium?

You well I hate to tell you this but anyone can get dementia and Delirium is sudden severe confusion and rapid changes in brain function that occur with physical or mental illness. Are you taking any medications for anything ? Oh and then again it maybe your mind playing tricks on you . I honstly don't know but I don't wanna say you have any mental disease so you should go to a doc. in my opinion and see if you can gets some brain scans , you never know