PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about your pets!

Babs
May 27th, 2014, 02:46 PM
I have a dog named LB (short for Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen) he's 12 years old and we've had him since he was a puppy. He's a cavalier king Charles spaniel. and he's smarter than he likes to let on and he has faked an injury.
I also have a cute lil bunny named Terry Christmas (there's a small story behind the name) and he has black and white fur. i'm not sure how old he is. he was fully grown when I got him, which was April 10th of this year.
Tell me about your pets!

backjruton
May 27th, 2014, 03:38 PM
I have a cat named Alfie. He's a cat. And very boring too :rolleyes:

AvMan
May 27th, 2014, 04:30 PM
Black Lab called Fred. Had him since he was a pup and 8 years later he hasn't lost any energy or enthusiasm! Lovely dog hehe. Here's some photos:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/matt_ford/sets/72157634954551305/

Feraligatr
May 27th, 2014, 04:36 PM
I have a beagle named Bowser and a chocolate lab named Rusty.

http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6403&d=1401226045

Vocabulous
May 27th, 2014, 11:31 PM
My dog will rip your throat out in excitement if you met him

Cognizant
May 28th, 2014, 12:33 AM
As mentioned in other threads, I have three dogs:
Zoe (Husky mix 8yr old) is kind of like me: Is dependent on others, starts off shy but then gets playful, and is always a good companion.

Gypsy (Sammy/Husky, 4yr old) is the troublemaker of the house. If any food (and I mean ANYTHING) is within her reach, she will eat it. In fact, tonight she reached up to the top of our kitchen counter and ate my cupcakes I made for my teachers :|

Bella (Pitbull, 2yr old) is just derpy. She loves getting attention, but if you try to call her over she'll just tilt her head and wag her tail. She also gets into trouble and follows Gypsy into mischief - whether it's around the house or escaping through the fence and running amock through the neighborhood.

Jevon
May 29th, 2014, 11:09 PM
Have a fat cat named love bug
A skinny cat named tiger
A lovey cat that likes to stay outside named dash
A chihuahua named Romeo
A chihuahua poodle mix named Ms.Thibedoux
A chihuahua wiener mix named rocket
And seven fish tanks
And three hermit crabs

Karkat
May 30th, 2014, 12:32 AM
I've got lotsa dogs.

Buster- Blue heeler mix- 6ish? 7? we don't know :P
Charlotte- German shepard mix- about 7 1/2
Hobo- Visla- about 7
Annie (Little Ann)- Miniature pinscer- 10 (blind as a bat, toothless, goofy little old lady dog. She's not in the greatest condition because she about killed herself one day, and didn't recover very well.)
Yuly Bristol- Boston Terrier mix (but he's fluffy)- almost 2 1/2 (but forever a puppy)

I've got two rabbits

Shy- Giant white meat rabbit (We found her under my car one day. She was abandoned ;_; )- 3
Peanut Butter- tiny lean light brown thing- a little over a year old

A cat, Delilah- white and fat and fluffy- about 6

and two guinea pigs

Georgia- black and white- maybe about a year
Penelope- brown with a coupla white spots- same as above (we got them together)

And I used to have a second generation garden snail, but he died this month ;_; He was about 6/7 years old. I hatched him from an egg, along with like 5 others that have died over the years. He was the one out of all the snails I've had who lived the longest. His name was Daredevil. (Ok technically snails are hermaphrodites, but Daredevil was a he mmkay) [Also kind of funny that a snail with a name like that could live that long :lol:]

CharlieHorse
May 30th, 2014, 12:43 AM
Maia turned 10 today
She's a Portuguese water doggie :)
Sideways photo:
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=5829&pictureid=31628

jjlewis
May 30th, 2014, 12:57 PM
ive got a tarantula hes called Doodley had him for 2 yrs

Stronk Serb
June 4th, 2014, 04:40 AM
I have a cat. I call her Satan. She's got fur the color of a camo pattern, is stealthy, and is very specific. Something usual:
*I come back from school* Hey Satan, how's it going?
Meow! (Feed me motherfucker!)

Harley Quinn
June 4th, 2014, 05:21 AM
https://24.media.tumblr.com/a86db535bf0e8af7ced0ecb6541484bb/tumblr_n6a8yyoG3Y1qc1hdeo1_500.jpg

This is my little shit, I love her to pieces, she's literally one of the most important things in my life honestly. She still thinks she's a puppy bless her, but really she's getting old. She's super soft and really cuddly.

emily-candace
June 4th, 2014, 06:35 AM
Two labradors, the mom is black and her daughter is chocolate. three horses, one paint, one quarter horse and one Tennessee walker. and about a million honey bees, we live on a little farm and raise honey bees.

kaydencorey
June 4th, 2014, 06:33 PM
I don't like to refer to my furry and feathery friends as pets, they are members of the family :)
We live with 2 jack Russell terriers, called Fraggle and Jessie, both are totally bonkers and run around like mad and never seem to run out of energy!
Sid is a an African grey, he's 18 and likes to torment me by hiding some of my things, pulling all my dvds of the shelves and generally bugging me, I wouldn't have him any other way, he's an amazing friend, hmmm, well, most of the time lol

JCoating23
June 11th, 2014, 12:32 PM
We have 4 dogs and 2 cats.
- Female Silky terrier x Shitzu x Papion, named silky. 14 years old. Black and White fur. Could easily mistake her for an oversized rat if I didn't know better.
- 2 King Charles Cavalier Spaniels. 9 year old twins (1 male named Bailey, 1f named Snoop). Laziest, dumbest dogs ever!
- Female Siberian Husky. 1 year old named Kesha. Golden/white fur. Extremely Stubborn and intelligent. Wants to play with the other older, smaller and lazier dogs, but they don't want to, so she just annoys them, which leads to fights.

- I'm not good with cat breeds. The cats names are Izzy and Philly. Izzy looks like a tiger. Philly is dark gray with extremely soft fur. They both tend to remain unnoticed (until feeding time anyway) and they hate Kesha.

Remora
June 11th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Catz. C:

Licoricy and Elbie

Passe-Partout
June 15th, 2014, 01:24 AM
I have a cat named Pistache. She is 11 years old. She seems shy, but she is a total sweetheart. I've had her since she was a kitten. I also have a dog. She's 3 years old and she's a maltese, but I keep her hair short because she hates it when it's long. Her name's Roxy and she has a sassy attitude. I love them both so much. I actually lost Roxy for three hours when she was only a year old. I felt so lost, depressed and empty. They make my days better.

Ben_Frost
June 15th, 2014, 02:04 PM
I have one green conure and an orange feathered head conure at my house. Back at the house I share with my roomates we have two cats.

TheN3rdyOutcast
June 15th, 2014, 07:21 PM
I gots three dogs,
A purebred lab named Shelton, 5 years old.

A mutt named Brownie, 8 years old.

A mutt puppy named Oreo, 6 months old.

They're all rescues, Brownie was found by my mom in a park, nearly frozen to death and the other two were adopted from Animal Control just before euthanization day.

AndrewWiggins
June 23rd, 2014, 12:48 PM
I have two boxers and they are awesome and so cute

TheLoneWolf
June 23rd, 2014, 01:21 PM
I feel like nobody owns any pet rats on this forum!

I have 2 pet rats, one dog and one horse.
My dog is a stray from Bulgaria who loves doing tricks and all fun stuff :D He's extremely scared of strangers and he'll probably rip your throat out. Okay, no, but he will growl at you :fists:

My horse is awesome, very lazy and loves to eat.

My two pet rats are the best. They love everyone, they love food, doing tricks and sleeping on my shoulder. :3

Magg
June 23rd, 2014, 06:00 PM
i have 3 dogs: bauti, renata and kiara. will post a pic some day.

plebble
June 23rd, 2014, 06:04 PM
I have a baby African Land Snail. It's only small at the moment, but it should grow to about 20cm long.

http://instagram.com/p/of6Btzq12p/

Hundred Spirited God
June 23rd, 2014, 06:08 PM
I have a orange and white Persian+tabby,he's lazy when inside and active when outside,he also sneaks food when it's laying around and begs for it,he was a new born kitten when we found him

micheal951
August 10th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Where to begin....

I have a tortoise
Two chameleons
Corn snake
Leopard gecko
Two scorpions
Dog
used to have rabbits
and I have had many others I can not remember as I have litterally had so many pets, I love animals so I am always around them.

hockeyfan
August 13th, 2014, 02:49 AM
I have a 13 yr old dog, mutt. Named Raffi

Dark_Desires
August 13th, 2014, 05:34 PM
I have a year old Ginger cat called Fluffy balls he likes to sleep on my bed eat go outside and then eat more.Oh and it turns out he really does have Fluffy balls

Tendencies
September 21st, 2014, 11:56 PM
I have a cat and we really haven't ever given him a name. He is SO chill, like he will literally lay on my bed for 5 hours at a time. Then I have a dog who is super high strung and is a small puppy. She eats everything including carpet and corners of rooms. Can be annoying but it's whatever.

Abyssal Echo
September 22nd, 2014, 12:02 AM
I have 5 really sweet pitt bulls. 1 male and 4 females.

BeachBlonde
October 4th, 2014, 12:04 AM
We have a 1 year old golden retriever named Chester

James Dean
October 4th, 2014, 03:18 AM
I currently only have two cats. They don't have official names. They are both alley cats we got fixed and they stay with us. A female calico cat, and a male domestic gray cat.

mrmee
October 5th, 2014, 10:12 PM
Oh boy, here we go.
10 cows
6 chickens
27 horses
4 goats
4 cats
5 dogs
2 sheep
18 guinea hens
3 pigs
1 rabbit
47 homing pigeons
8 alpacas
6 bison
2 iguanas
Can you tell i live on a farm?

CrazyPerson101
October 22nd, 2014, 04:53 AM
Well Ellie was agood dog. She was big, black and she was nice. She wasn't trained exactly, she knew how to shake her paw with you, she knew when I called her she came but she wouldn't always do that. She was stubborn but she was happy and now shes dead :/

sweetcake
October 22nd, 2014, 08:14 AM
Barley is this really small but feisty chihuahua-rottweiler, we thought it was a boy when we adopted it so I named it Barley.. but she turned out to be a girl XD

jakerust
October 22nd, 2014, 09:24 AM
i have a yellow lab named tucker. he is 3 years old.right now he has a cone and a cast because my dad ran over his leg. :(

I have a MTN Bernese dog named buddy. he's 1-2 years old. he is a huge dog.

I have a big black long haired cat(don't know her breed) named Lilly. she is 13 years old and completely lazy.

i also have an orange tabby named Bando. he is 8-9 years old. he is the most vicious cat i know. he attacks and hates all our other cats.

Then i have a calico cat named princes(because she is so sassy) she is 4 years old This cat has an awesome story. so one day we just found her on our front porch in like 50 degree weather. so we gave her a cat house for her to sleep in. then later that day we took her to all the neighbors houses to see if any one would claim her. no one did. so we decided to keep her. This cat is so awesome. she loves to hunt. she has caught everything from sparrows to hummingbirds! she has caught multiple rabbits. and of corse move and voles.

I also have a black tabby(i thing that's what she is) who's 2 years old. named Roxy. she is a very playful and a big lover.

Then i have a white/grey cat(not sure what breed) named Bella. she is like 1 1/2 years old and very hipper at times. at other times she is a lover.

Then i have a white and carmel paint horse. named Geronimo, he is 8 years old. and an awesome trail horse.

I also have a tan and white paint horse. named Ty. he is between like 14-17 years old.
also an awesome trail horse.

SethfromMI
October 22nd, 2014, 09:23 PM
at the moment I habe a white cat. she is about 3 or 4 now. like many cats she has an odd personality. she many times wants to be left alone but whe will come at least a couple of times a day looking for some love and affection. she sleeps on my bed a lot and out of everyone, I think she has bonded with me the most.

she can be quite playful. she rarely will use her claws (she goes outdoors so we kept them in her so she can defend herself) and she will playfully bite. every once and a while she wil lget a little aggressive is she is agitated

still I know she loves me and I love her . yes I am a softy for my cat haha

Hideous
October 22nd, 2014, 09:28 PM
I have 2 red eared slider turtles (aquatic)

Luna is a 2yr old female turtle
Boba is a 10m old male turtle.

Amy123
October 27th, 2014, 06:40 PM
I have dog and two goldfish