PDA

View Full Version : is it wrong

hithere14
May 26th, 2014, 02:45 PM
a few days ago a school this kid in my year made a kid who is younger cry by calling his a faggot and pushing him. i dont get angry im a calm person so i said stop being such a dick he before turning round and the 6"3 brown guy behind him said "shut up you faggot" then i punched him in the face he fell to the ground crying and bleeding then i said "well i guess you just got fucked up by a faggot". is this wrong? what should i have done differently?

Dark_Desires
May 26th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Honestly Violence is never the best answer but at the same time he had it coming so its not the best thing to do but he Deserved to be punched out so don't feel to bad.

But yes its wrong if you want a simple answer.

CosmicNoodle
May 26th, 2014, 04:21 PM
In my opinion, morraly it was right, legaly it was wrong.

But overall, i think wright to punch the git in the face if he is abusing a small child.

Your Captain
May 26th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Fair enough from your actions I say

CrazyPerson101
May 26th, 2014, 09:18 PM
a few days ago a school this kid in my year made a kid who is younger cry by calling his a faggot and pushing him. i dont get angry im a calm person so i said stop being such a dick he before turning round and the 6"3 brown guy behind him said "shut up you faggot" then i punched him in the face he fell to the ground crying and bleeding then i said "well i guess you just got fucked up by a faggot". is this wrong? what should i have done differently?

Standing up to buttholes like that is the right thing to do although I would have phrased what you said a little differently

Chrisscotland
May 27th, 2014, 06:25 AM
id have done the same thing as u

Sirgarett
May 27th, 2014, 06:32 AM
Faith in humanity : Restored , all thanks to you dude. Personally, I think you became a hero to that poor kid. Who knows what he would have done to himself after getting teased all the time

Katiya
May 28th, 2014, 02:21 AM
He deserved it. Legally you could be in some trouble but you were defending the young boy which us an honorable thing to do.

Microcosm
June 6th, 2014, 02:23 AM
You know I would want to punch him in the face as much as the next guy, but it's not the right thing to do.

I would just try to calmly tell him to stop and that he is doing the wrong thing.

Idk, just my thoughts.

DeadEyes
June 8th, 2014, 05:43 PM
Violence shall be answered by violence and fire fought with fire.

sixguy6
June 9th, 2014, 04:27 PM
I think you stood up for your friend and thats good

plebble
June 9th, 2014, 04:32 PM
I think you did exactly the right thing. I never hit anyone when they harassed me and I regret it. High five!

(I'm a bad influence)

Ben_Frost
June 9th, 2014, 07:08 PM
I think you did right defending that kid, violence isn't the answer but with some people it's the only one they'll get.

NathansPen
June 12th, 2014, 01:35 AM
i think you just did that based on your instinct.. are you to blame for that? i don't think so..you were just provoked. i'm not saying that was good.but as the others imply, it's "legally" not right.. but bullying is illegal too.. so that's karma for him.

Hudor
June 12th, 2014, 03:53 AM
Obviously violence is never the best option. Your actions could be justifiable because you were provoked but perhaps you could have taken your stand differently. Personally I don't think reacting with fists to any kind of slur is the best solution even if the abusing person is a rotten pig like that guy.

Mitch B
June 15th, 2014, 12:08 AM
I think the main thing you have to ask yourself is, if you were to replay that exact same situation, would you do it any different? And that would give you the best answer.

Personally, Violence is never the best option, but Nobody here believes you done the wrong thing in this situation. I would have done the exact same thing as you have.

Dark Unicorn
June 17th, 2014, 05:32 PM
Errr...did you just say a "brown kid"?Not too sure what that has to do with anything unless I misunderstood "brown" in this context.