PDA

View Full Version : Dream deciphering

Hudor
May 26th, 2014, 10:54 AM
It is about this dream I’ve been having for a long while.
Ever since I was 4 or 5 maybe I’ve been having a dream about a room. I find myself in a yellowish room or maybe it’s illuminated with a yellow light and there are a couple of cupboards along a wall. Sometimes I find myself talking to someone but usually I directly approach one of the closets and try to open it. Right after, the room begins spinning, spinning and tilting in every possible direction-sideways, upwards skew, etc. It spins faster and faster but only fast enough so that the room doesn’t blur and I’ve got to take in the all the spinning details of the room which adds further to the disorientation. It’s undoubtedly the worst sort of nightmare for me because the confusion and chaos affects me terribly.
Why I get such a dream persistently is quite a baffling mystery for me. So can anyone help me out with this? Has anyone else ever experienced something similar?

Living For Love
May 26th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Dreams are something really complex, I don't think anyone here would be able to provide you with an answer. I suggest you try this website: http://www.dreammoods.com/ There are specialized psychologists there that can help you with your dream.

Hudor
May 26th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Dreams are something really complex, I don't think anyone here would be able to provide you with an answer. I suggest you try this website: http://www.dreammoods.com/ There are specialized psychologists there that can help you with your dream.

Thx man but I searched up probably every possible site and not a single one had anything related to a spinning room dream. idk. Is it that weird? I was hoping someone on VT may have experienced something similar probably.

Microcosm
June 3rd, 2014, 03:41 AM
I'm no expert, but I would say that this dream erupts from some sort of instability in your life. Probably something that disorients your thinking the way that a spinning room would. Meaning that there is no way to solve it unless you leave it completely. Not sure if this makes any sense, but that's my interpretation of it.

Angry Elf
June 26th, 2014, 12:20 AM
Yes, use dream interpretation sites. NOT just one either; reference at least three, then cross reference with your findings. Document everything :) Dreams can mean so much: they can foretell the future, tell you how you're feeling, tell you what is going on around you, what you truly want deep down in your heart, they can tell of past lives, or they can be solutions to present problems.... With different faucets in these gems, you have to look at them from several angles to be able to see what they are really offering or are trying to tell you! :)

Gamma Male
June 26th, 2014, 02:28 PM
I doubt it really means anything. People put too much weight into dreams. They're just the brains way of sorting everything out at the end of the day, they don't necessarily have to have meanings.